Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie - 2009 Version

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
ZubenElGenubi

Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie - 2009 Version

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

A couple of years ago, I started a poll/thread on your favorite Pixar movies at that time. Since then, Wall-E was released and this weekend, Pixar's 10th feature film, UP is coming to theatres. I thought it might be time to do an updated poll to include those movies and see if time has changed anyone's opinions.I ask that you consider viewing UP before making a vote, but certainly welcome your opinions and reviews!

Attached files
BlueCrush

Re: Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie - 2009 Version (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by BlueCrush »

It's still A bug's Life for me.PS-I was just about to post a movie thread as well, but the strangest/wierdest movie you have seen...lol.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
ZubenElGenubi

Re: Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie - 2009 Version (BlueCrush)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

It's still Toy Story 2 for me, but I haven't seen UP yet. Although I highly suspect it won't bump TS2 from its place. Since I did the last poll, Ratatouille has moved up my list some and Wall-E falls in the middle somewhere. But, I'm gonna wait until after this weekend. I'm actually hoping to convince my wife to see a midnight showing of UP tonight.
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

That was a tough pick, but it's hard to beat Monsters INC.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
keithvibe

Re: Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie - 2009 Version (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by keithvibe »

i'm going to make my choice after I see UP
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

it's a tough choice between:Wall ECarsToy Story
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
lowincash

Post by lowincash »

toy story is still my favorite =D too bad i can't find my buzz lightyear action figure anymore.
-- 2009 Vibe GT in Jet Black
Whelan

Re: (lowincash)

Post by Whelan »

Cars is #2, WALL-E is still my fav right now. The robot is just too hilarious in what he does (accidentally). I want to see UP as it looks classic.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

I guess I'm going to have to watch Wall-E now. I heard that it wsn't that great, but after reading this and seeing it's number 2, guess I'll give it a shot.
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
NUBlackshirts

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by NUBlackshirts »

Quote, originally posted by Wolfman213 »I guess I'm going to have to watch Wall-E now. I heard that it wsn't that great, but after reading this and seeing it's number 2, guess I'll give it a shot.Wall-E is way down on my list, it was just ok to me. My favorite is The Incredibles, followed closely by Monsters, Inc. Will be going to see Up this Friday.
'04 Frosty GT <---Click here!Tein S-Tech springs; Tokico HP struts;Progress rear sway bar; DC Sports strut tower bar;Scion TC wheels; K&N Typhoon intake;GG Racing ground wires; JAW voltage stabilizer;FilterMAG SS-250; Militec-1; Sirius Satellite Radio
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (NUBlackshirts)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Saw UP (Digital 3D) with my wife last weekend. It was just short of excellent; I only had one minor logic issue (such as logic goes in an animated feature), but overall the story was very good. (BTW, I'd never seen a 3D flik before and Pixar did it right; it was very subtle, and felt perfectly natural. There were some "wow" moments, to be sure, but nothing that distracted me from the story.)UP doesn't top Toy Story 2 on the top of my own list, however. Here's how I rank 'em now: Toy Story 2 The Incredibles Finding Nemo Toy Story Monsters, Inc Wall-E Ratatoulle UP Cars A Bug's Life AND, Toy Story 3 will come out next June! Woot!
bull77

Post by bull77 »

no love for nemo? I thought that was the best pixar movie to date. I saw UP last week which I thought was really good in 3D.here's my top 10:1. Nemo2. Toy Story3. Monsters Inc.4. UP5. The Incredibles6. Ratatouille7. Wall-E8. Cars9. Toy Story 210. Bugs Life