Happy Memorial Weekend!!! - What Ya doin'?

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
BlueCrush

Happy Memorial Weekend!!! - What Ya doin'?

Post by BlueCrush »

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be doing an install of a new belt tensioner piston (only) and working around the yard. Enjoy and Be Safe!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

I'm watching UFC 98!!!! I also may try to remove the (removed) print too.
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
ColonelPanic

Re: Happy Memorial Weekend!!! - What Ya doin'? (BlueCrush)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Working Sat, Sun, and Mon. I love working the holidays, the rest of the office is gone and I get $$$!
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

I'm going to get the kayak wet. Then yard work.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Big golf tournament for me! Be safe everyone!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
Mavrik

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by Mavrik »

Quote, originally posted by Wolfman213 »I'm watching UFC 98!!!! I also may try to remove the (removed) print too.I want Hughes to win.I'll be doing some car tuning friday (tonight) and probably relax saturday and sunday. Got an autocross on monday.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
Wolfman213

Re: (Mavrik)

Post by Wolfman213 »

Quote, originally posted by Mavrik »I want Hughes to win.Rivals we are! I cannot stand Hughes!!! I also can't stand Evans, however I want him to win so I can get the glory of watching Rampage knock him out!!!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
PHXLavaVibe

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Let me see, Tonight and tomorrow I will be vegetating in front of my new big screen tv. Saturday I actually get a few hours to my self as my wife is taking our daughter to go visit with friends. Sunday my wife and I are planning on getting a baby sitter and heading out for a much deserved afternoon at the movies. Monday...I'm not sure...probably more tv.
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
NUBlackshirts

Re: (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by NUBlackshirts »

Breaking in my Wife's new Ford Fusion with a road trip to Nebraska. Going to introduce our 4-week-old daughter to some of her relatives.
'04 Frosty GT <---Click here!Tein S-Tech springs; Tokico HP struts;Progress rear sway bar; DC Sports strut tower bar;Scion TC wheels; K&N Typhoon intake;GG Racing ground wires; JAW voltage stabilizer;FilterMAG SS-250; Militec-1; Sirius Satellite Radio
michaelgt

Post by michaelgt »

I will start by watching the Redwings get more respect! Take the family to the Toledo zoo, and lots of yard work - plant garden, clean coops and pens, etc. Should be busy days!
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

Installing some nice clean wheel covers I got from one named BlueCrush We'll also take the bicycles through the wormhole and see how far our tired legs will take us on our mountain bikes. Hopefully my season 6 Corner Gas DVDs will come for my birthday so I can see how this great show ended last fall.Just picked up some charcoal at Walmart and now just need to find some good roadkill to grill up. But for now, I'm off to the driving range to see if can drive 'em to the back of the screen (300+ yards) or whether a head wind will once again beat me down.
808 Vibes

Re: Happy Memorial Weekend!!! - What Ya doin'? (Caretaker)

Post by 808 Vibes »

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep...precious sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep...and some dog bathin' LOL (shhhhhh...they don't know it yet!)
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
morbay

Re: Happy Memorial Weekend!!! - What Ya doin'? (ColonelPanic)

Post by morbay »

I'm working Thurs - Sunday nigh shift as usual, so I'll be sleeping on Memorial Day...yay!
Rob Pettigrew2009 Ultra White 2.4 AWDPearl White Arrowhead overlaysPainted Calipers October 2010 MOTM
lowincash

Post by lowincash »

i'm going to the zoo!!! haven't been there in over 15 years haha
-- 2009 Vibe GT in Jet Black
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Saturday:Celebrating with co-workers because we all still have jobs after massive layoffs this week. Sooo...UFC 98 it is! Sunday:Planting our mini-garden, random house work, driving around listening to my new HU Monday:Working at home/chillin'Have a good one everyone!