Rizzles leaving soon....

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Mrizzle05

Rizzles leaving soon....

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Hey folks... long time no genvibe.i havent been on in a while agian... cuz, ive been dealing with lots as a bet a bunch are aswell.but i have enlisted for the United States Marine Corps.its a big step it may seem, but its a new path for me to explore.my godfather is a Master Sargent and i got 2 brothers in/goin in aswell.my MOS(job) will be Air Crewman. i hear its a good job to get and people like wat they do. ill more then likely be leaving in mid june.my lovely GF and i are pretty much separated now, yes, due to the fact of me goin in. shes a super smart and career oriented woman. so i dont wanna interfere with her career as its already hard have a bf/gf bein in the military.i was laid off my drafting job mid feb. and it opened my eyes to something i had kinda always wanted to do, just never did. and right now is my chance to finally do it. so im training alot now and getting in shape and learning more and more bout the marine corps.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
kevera

Re: Rizzles leaving soon.... (Mrizzle05)

Post by kevera »

Good luck brother.Be safe!!!!
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Good luck and thank you for your service.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
Whelan

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by Whelan »

If you need anybody to drive your Si around let me know, I got time. Good Luck, Semper Fi!
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
808 Vibes

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by 808 Vibes »

I wish you all the best in your new career!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

good luck!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Mrizzle05

Re: (Whelan)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Quote, originally posted by Whelan »If you need anybody to drive your Si around let me know, I got time. Good Luck, Semper Fi!wats you addy ill ship it to ya no charge thanks for the wishes.hopefully i rank up fast and have lots of shiny bling to show off
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Good luck and take care, bro! Keep in touch.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
bull77

Post by bull77 »

good luck in the forces post some pics when you get a chance
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

Best Wishes! Thank You for putting your rear end on the line to insure my freedom!!Keep Safe!!
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Wow, that's a surprise! Good luck to ya bro. Keep in touch!
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!! i had a friend make the same decision recently. lost his job and figured he wanted to join the service, so he did. good luck, keep your head down, and be safe!
None. Vibe is gone.