Computer Help (Tiger Woods 07 won't start)

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Whelan

Computer Help (Tiger Woods 07 won't start)

Post by Whelan »

So I uninstalled and reinstalled the whole game. But everytime I go to click on it it says that there is no DVD-ROM in and to insert disc and click OK.But yet it spins, the disc is in there. I looked online and people are talking about going into the DVD itself and looking for some crack file or something and pasting it in. Only thing with this is that I don't have the option of looking at the DVD files. I go to My Computer and the E: drive it uses just has the TW icon to click on and run.Stumped at this point and pissed I can't play my game.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
tribalman

Re: Computer Help (Whelan)

Post by tribalman »

to open the contents of the dvd instead of double clicking on it right click then left click on open or explore. as for the other part, it seems like the game is looking for a file that might have been misinstalled due to a scratched disk or something, possibly a registry error. you should play a better game.
None. Vibe is gone.
bull77

Post by bull77 »

if this is a legal copy the "crack file" the people online are suggesting wont' be there. if you downloaded it --- search the disc and you'll find it.....not that I know anything about this stuff
Whelan

Re: (bull77)

Post by Whelan »

Well it's a real copy, I paid $40 for it when I bought it whenever ago.I was able to do the explore thing and found a help area for the exact error message, I did all that it asked but still got no response from the disc. How would I go about cleaning out my registry?
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
Mavrik

Re: (Whelan)

Post by Mavrik »

you just need to buy TW 2010...
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

do you have multiple dvd/cd roms? it could be looking at the wrong one OR it has "secure protection" and only lets you install x many times. Thus requiring a no cd crack which is easy to aquire.....
Whelan

Re: (northvibe)

Post by Whelan »

I may just get 2010, is it good? I was looking into getting it for Xbox instead.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

I hear Tiger's wife is having some of the same problems.
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
808 Vibes

Re: Computer Help (ou.grizzly)

Post by 808 Vibes »

^ ^ '07 is probably the last time she's seen it...
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
tribalman

Re: Computer Help (ou.grizzly)

Post by tribalman »

you revived this thread for that joke, oh you are horrible. funny, but horrible.
None. Vibe is gone.
Whelan

Re: Computer Help (tribalman)

Post by Whelan »

You searched for a TW thread to post this, lol.1. Tiger crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.2. Nike wants to drop their endorsement - apparently Tiger’s balls go everywhere.3. What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball more than 200 metres.4. Tiger has a new movie coming out. It's called Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant.5. Seven birdies have come out and said they've played a round with Tiger's wood. Eleven more and he'll have his very own golf course.6. Tiger always gives 110 per cent. That is why he gave 100 per cent to his wife and still had 10 per cent left over for his alleged mistresses.7. Did you hear Tiger changed his name to Cheetah?8. One of the women who claims she slept with Tiger Woods says he never talked about golf during (removed). Yeah, but he did keep his head down and his left arm straight.9. Despite his recent transgressions Tiger Woods never lied to his wife – whenever she asked where he was going he said: "To play a round."10. Did you hear Nike's new motto? Just do me.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

Whelan: the TW disk was working exactly as it was programmed. You simply need to put it in, pull it out; put it in, pull it out. I'm not sure why you expected it to perform any differently!!
808 Vibes

Re: Computer Help (Caretaker)

Post by 808 Vibes »

^ ^ ROTFLMAO...you slay me...
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
03VibeOttawa

Post by 03VibeOttawa »

11. Tiger may drive well in the fairway, but he doesn't fare well in the driveway.
03VibeOttawa–’03 Salsa 5spd. Fast Wheels Blade 17”s/Fuzion Zr1s (summer),Blizzak Revo1/’04 WRX rims, (winter),Tokico HP Struts,Tein S-Tech Springs,Progress RSB,K&N Typhoon SRI,SLP ram air hood,Magnaflow CB,DC header. Sold 11/9/2012 w/ 217,633kms.