Free Quiznos Sub.

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
BlueCrush

Free Quiznos Sub.

Post by BlueCrush »

http://www.millionsubs.com/Reg.php?x=1They are giving away 1 Million Subs. Sorry, Canada, USA only. I just printed off my coupon. Going to Quizno's now...This is for a small 5" Regular or Signature Sub only (NO PREMIUM SUBS)http://www.quiznos.com/subsandwiches/
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
damronjr

Re: Free Quiznos Sub. (BlueCrush)

Post by damronjr »

You rock, Brian!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

Nice Find!I got my sub coupon and now I'll await an inbox full of junk mail.
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Just got mine! Mmm..Mmmm..Good! I have a junk e-mail address for this kind of stuff. Time to opt out now...lol.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
BlueCrush

Re: Free Quiznos Sub. (damronjr)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr »You rock, Brian! LOL! Saw it on a few other sites. Wanted GenVibers to get in on the action, too!
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »I have a junk e-mail address for this kind of stuff. Yup, junk accounts are most useful.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

got my free sub today! and i live in canada ..gotta love hook-ups and good friends who work at quiznos
808 Vibes

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Aw thank you wise master (bows to B.C.) Do you think they'll believe my name is Abcde Fghijkl and I was born in 1900?
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
nygiantzz1

Post by nygiantzz1 »

Thanks Brian, great find! lunch is free today!
BlueCrush

Re: (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by HawaiiPontiacLover »Aw thank you wise master (bows to B.C.) Do you think they'll believe my name is Abcde Fghijkl and I was born in 1900? If that is what is on your ID, then yeah. They'll check your ID as stated on the coupon for a free sub.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
ColonelPanic

Re:

Post by ColonelPanic »

BOOOOO! Stupid coupon took 5 minutes to display and when I sent it to the laser printer it just sat there flashing busy for 6 minutes and never printed. I cancelled the print job since it was obviously not going to process.What a ripoff!

Image Image
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

fyi, i think you can opt -out of that marketing database thing here:http://www.quiznos.com/offers/optout.aspxnow i just gotta wait 2 hours to go to lunch!!!!!
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
Kari

Re: Re: (ColonelPanic)

Post by Kari »

LOL I just forwarded you mine to have you try it from there because I never did get it to load....felt around for the "print" button and hit it and got a page full of black ink (thanks a lot for using up the rest of our ink, Quizno's). I don't know if it's just that they are slammed right now because it's almost lunchtime or what.
GenVibe Global Moderator
ColonelPanic

Re: Re: (Kari)

Post by ColonelPanic »

That's enough, now we're out a free sub PLUS an ink cartridge?

Image Image
kostby

Re: Re: (ColonelPanic)

Post by kostby »

You know Kari, there IS a checkbox to disable background printing if you're using Safari on a Mac, I'm assuming? I've saved MANY ink cartridges from sudden death that way.If I have any doubt, I toggle it and check to see what will print with it on/off.

Attached files

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
Kari

Re: Re: (kostby)

Post by Kari »

I was using Firefox...I ended up with a "simple" box that I had never seen before that basically asked me if I wanted it printed landscape or portrait and how many copies I wanted and nothing else.ETA: And the background on that window was white anyhow. LOL
GenVibe Global Moderator
jake75

Re: Re: (Kari)

Post by jake75 »

Believe it or not - no Quizno's nearby. The one in our area closed within a year of opening. And that was before the current economic meltdown. We do have a new Penn Station close by - more expensive but worth it.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
808 Vibes

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »If that is what is on your ID, then yeah. They'll check your ID as stated on the coupon for a free sub. killjoy :sniff:
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Kari

Re: Re: (jake75)

Post by Kari »

Quote, originally posted by jake75 »We do have a new Penn Station close by - more expensive but worth it. Oh yeah, definitely....
GenVibe Global Moderator
TraySeeLea

Post by TraySeeLea »

Quizno subs have so many calories in them...if you go look at their Nutritional Menu....one sub I saw on there is like over 2,000 cal.
Quote, originally posted by 4X4CHICHI »Oh the power of a pretty blonde...lol
Kari

Re: (TraySeeLea)

Post by Kari »

Quote, originally posted by TraySeeLea »Quizno subs have so many calories in them...if you go look at their Nutritional Menu....one sub I saw on there is like over 2,000 cal.If you order the right subs they can be low calorie. They used to have a "watching your calories?" cling on the cooler right in front of the ordering area, but I noticed today it isn't there anymore. It had several low calorie sandwiches listed on it. My personal favorite low-cal option is the Turkey Ranch & Swiss, made with low-fat ranch dressing (you do have to ask for that). 330 calories on wheat...actually less than a similar sandwich from Subway when you add the cheese.
GenVibe Global Moderator
TraySeeLea

Re: (Kari)

Post by TraySeeLea »

There are only like 5 subs that you can get that are under 500 calories...and they have to be small and on wheat bread with no mayo or cheese...kind of limits your options
Quote, originally posted by 4X4CHICHI »Oh the power of a pretty blonde...lol
Kari

Re: (TraySeeLea)

Post by Kari »

Well when you want a larger portion, you have to expect that the calories will go up. If you want to eat something high calorie and high fat like oils, mayonnaise, salami, etc., then it's going to be high calorie...there's no getting around that. My point was that it is very possible to make a healthy choice. Healthy choices are limited at Quizno's, as with any other fast food restaurant. Even Subway has a short list of subs (is it 6 or 7?) that are low calorie/low fat...the others are significantly higher, and the addition of cheese/condiments adds more calories.Anyway, I got my "free" lunch today...the sub I mentioned in my previous post with some Baked Lay's and a Diet Mountain Dew...$2.13 and 470 calories.
GenVibe Global Moderator
dzknmd1

Post by dzknmd1 »

Anyone had any luck redeeming these? Seems there might be an issue.http://www.freerepublic.com/fo...posts
BlueCrush

Re: Free Quiznos Sub. (dzknmd1)

Post by BlueCrush »

No problem getting mine. It was delicious!
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
prathman

Re: Free Quiznos Sub

Post by prathman »

No problem here either. I didn't really want the small size so I asked if I could order a large and just pay the difference ($2.50). The first guy didn't think so but asked the manager and he said fine.Sorry I hadn't seen Kari's note before about the Tuna Melt with 2000 kcals - I got the Classic Italian with only about 1400. But I did have them add extra mayo/mustard and I also added some of their chili sauce so it may have ended up close to the Tuna Melt. Good sandwich - thanks for publicizing the offer, Blue Crush.
Kari

Re: Free Quiznos Sub (prathman)

Post by Kari »

That was TraySeeLea's note...not mine. Anyhow, I didn't have a hard time redeeming mine, but the sandwich seemed smaller than usual. I have been there since they lowered their prices, and this sandwich was still smaller than when I visited that time. Almost looked like they might be getting 3 out of what they previously got 2 out of, just to save a little cash.
GenVibe Global Moderator