been a while and i need a favor

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Raivis

been a while and i need a favor

Post by Raivis »

hey alli doubt anyone even missed me (haha wait maybe im serious)heres some new stuff thats going on: well first and biggest is my wife is preggo with child no. three. oh no what am i going to do lol she is about 3months now. next is hopfully when taxes come back im going to be installing a trailer hitch setup and buying a small utility trailer. (probably a 4x6) next is.... well nevermind other then that stuff my life is bout the same pretty good can't complain much.ok now for the favor! the new nursery is going to be done in baby looney tunes. my wife always has to match the baby book to the nursery. all of a sudden we can't find the memories book. if any one finds it let me know either on here or email me (raivisdaddy2@aol.com) if you find one and can, ill be willing to reimburse someone for it and shipping it is a must find luckily we have some time.
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
vibebob

Re: been a while and i need a favor (Raivis)

Post by vibebob »

I guess I'm denser than a neutron star but I have no idea what you're looking for. are you looking for a baby loony toons book or a baby loony toons memories book? edit: we have a store here called Half Priced books, they have all sorts of new and used books. I can look there.I'm so confused
no longer a vibe owner"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein.
kunkstyle

Re: been a while and i need a favor (vibebob)

Post by kunkstyle »

Lost your memories book? Like a photo album? It's probably not here in Calgary. I'm confused too.
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats on the news!I wish I could help you with the book. I'm still trying to help my wife find one for our baby coming in April. Sorry.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

its the book you put all their firsts, their birth info, and some pictures. stuff like that its the one with baby looney tunes on it. the walmart around here use to carry it till about 6 months ago probably
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
kunkstyle

Re: (Raivis)

Post by kunkstyle »

Gotcha. I thought you meant you can't find the one you had LOL. I'll keep my eyes open.
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

I could swing by my walmart this weekend and look...
ArcsVibe

Post by ArcsVibe »

Congrats on the good news have you tried Ebay, Craigslist or Kijiji? You might find it there. Good luck with your search!
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

Whelan

Re: (northvibe)

Post by Whelan »

I looked through here and couldn't find it, but they have tons of other Baby Looney Tunes items to look at. Here are the results:http://www.tadbits.com/index.c...drw/0I'll hit up Walmart at lunch and look for it. You know you could also go to Shutterfly and make a book and use pictures of baby looney tunes.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

**bump**
Kari

Post by Kari »

If the Internets ain't got it, I'd say you're SOL...I did find a Tweety one on eBay called a Book of Firsts but that is as close as I see.
GenVibe Global Moderator
ou.grizzly

Re: (Kari)

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »If the Internets ain't got it, I'd say you're SOL...I did find a Tweety one on eBay called a Book of Firsts but that is as close as I see.There is always some luck. A few weeks back I was able to find some Winter Classic Apparel in OH. Had to drive 200+ miles for them, but I was successful.
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi