Has Millster lost his mind?

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
millster

Has Millster lost his mind?

Post by millster »

No, Millster has just met his soulmate. After the Hell I went through with my last engagement and subsequent breakup I did not picture myself being at this point again anytime in the immediate future. But, I met someone who is the absolute light of my life, we've not spent more than a little bit of time apart and still get along famously. It's unbelievable and it led me to the point of: And she did say yes.So there we go. Happiness abounds in my life.

Attached files
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
Houston

Re: Has Millster lost his mind? (millster)

Post by Houston »

Congratulations and I wish you and your Baby the best of everything.
2009 Base 2.4L with a few add-ons.
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

I KNEW IT!!!!I always though there was something a little off with you, this just proves it... lolGood luck with the lucky lady, and I hope it all works out for you two.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

if you're going to go mad, then madly in love is the way to do it.Nice to hear you found someone you feel that way about. Set a date yet? Are we all invited to the wedding?
millster

Re: Has Millster lost his mind? (Houston)

Post by millster »

Quote, originally posted by Houston »Congratulations and I wish you and your Baby the best of everything.Thanks, Houston!Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »I KNEW IT!!!!I always though there was something a little off with you, this just proves it... lolGood luck with the lucky lady, and I hope it all works out for you two. Ha, freakin' ha! Funny person, you! Thanks, though. I'm thinking it's going to work out fabulously.Quote, originally posted by joatmon »if you're going to go mad, then madly in love is the way to do it.Nice to hear you found someone you feel that way about. Set a date yet? Are we all invited to the wedding? Thanks Joat. i agree, this IS the best way to do it. I never thought I'd meet someone I could feel this way about without trepidation. Before, I was nervous about getting married. Now, I can't wait. We DID have a date set but some news I received from my brother today might have thrown that all off. We'll have to see.As for everyone being invited... I might have to get a bigger venue, but... umm... sure.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
coldmm803

Post by coldmm803 »

o no, Millster has lost his mind. theres still time to back out. j/kcongrats and good luck
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Yes, you have lost your mind. Your fiance has now taken over control of it...hahaha! Congrats, Wes!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

congrats! prayers for a happy life together
Kari

Post by Kari »

Congratulations! Sounds like you have -- finally -- found the right one!
GenVibe Global Moderator
millster

Re: (coldmm803)

Post by millster »

Quote, originally posted by coldmm803 »o no, Millster has lost his mind. theres still time to back out. j/kcongrats and good luckHa! There will be no backing out of this one.Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Yes, you have lost your mind. Your fiance has now taken over control of it...hahaha! Congrats, Wes! Yeah, she and her son both. We've decided that her son can read our minds since when her Dad asked us last night if we'd picked a date he just spouted out some random date that he had no way of knowing was actually one of the ones we were considering. He's hilarious. Our little 7 year old wedding planner.Quote, originally posted by scherry2 »congrats! prayers for a happy life togetherThanks! I truly believe this is the life I was destined for. So many things point to that.Quote, originally posted by Kari »Congratulations! Sounds like you have -- finally -- found the right one!And finally, thanks Kari. Coming from you who knows what all the last one entailed, that really means a lot. And yes, I agree... finally!
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
Mavrik

Re: (millster)

Post by Mavrik »

I thought maybe you went and bought a subaru.congrats.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
NibCrom

Re: (Mavrik)

Post by NibCrom »

Haha! Engaged!
Kamikaze

Re: (NibCrom)

Post by Kamikaze »

Yep... lost his mind he did...
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
engineertwin2

Post by engineertwin2 »

Congrats Millster!
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

Congratulations, Wes!
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats! When's the big day?
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by millster »Ha, freakin' ha! Funny person, you! Thanks, though. I'm thinking it's going to work out fabulously.Quote, originally posted by joatmon »Are we all invited to the wedding? Hey!!! you know what I think is in order? A Vibe rally at Millster's wedding... Who's with me!?! We can call it 'Son-of-an-Epic Vibe Meet'...Don't worries Mill, we'll rent you a nice GT
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Jumping in, feet first, I see.... I wish you the best man, but, feet first is not the way... But, I guess if you feel it, you feel it... Cogratz...
BlueCrush

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by BlueCrush »

I think the title of this thread should be "Oops, I did it again" with the Britney Spears song as back round music...lol. J/K. Are you looking forward to the "Insta-Family"? Does her son like you? He must if he is letting you marry his mom..haha. Did you ask him for his approval for his mom's hand in marraige?
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Kevzaz

Post by Kevzaz »

How long were you dating her for?
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

Finally you get a better half! You were such a mean person before! Congrats! My wife is my best friend amongst other things, sounds like yours is or will be too!
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

Congrats!
millster

Post by millster »

Quote, originally posted by Mavrik »I thought maybe you went and bought a subaru.congrats.Umm... how do I put this nicely? Never? Just not a Subie fan. Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »Hey!!! you know what I think is in order? A Vibe rally at Millster's wedding... Who's with me!?! We can call it 'Son-of-an-Epic Vibe Meet'...Don't worries Mill, we'll rent you a nice GT Hey, now that's not a bad idea. Something I maybe should have mentioned before... she DOES drive a Matrix. An '06XR in dark gray (not sure what Toyota's name for that color is).Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »Jumping in, feet first, I see.... I wish you the best man, but, feet first is not the way... But, I guess if you feel it, you feel it... Cogratz... That's exactly it, Sublime. Sometimes you just feel it and you know. Feet first is NOT the way, no. But THAT would have been the last one. This one was carefully calculated.Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »I think the title of this thread should be "Oops, I did it again" with the Britney Spears song as back round music...lol. J/K. Are you looking forward to the "Insta-Family"? Does her son like you? He must if he is letting you marry his mom..haha. Did you ask him for his approval for his mom's hand in marraige?Oh HA, HA! Another stinkin' comedian. I really am looking forward to the instant family. He's a great boy, a LOT of fun and yes, he does like me. I didn't have to ask his approval. He pretty much gave it before I even proposed. Now, he's telling his Mom that even though I'll be his step-father, he's going to call me "Dad". Can't ask for much more approval than that. Quote, originally posted by Kevzaz »How long were you dating her for?Long enough to know. Quote, originally posted by ToolGuy »Finally you get a better half! You were such a mean person before! Congrats! My wife is my best friend amongst other things, sounds like yours is or will be too!Grrr... ANOTHER comedian. Yeah, maybe I'll be the "gentle moderator" now. I'll have someone to moderate ME! She will definitely be my best friend, no question of that. To everyone else, thanks for the well wishes.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
808 Vibes

Post by 808 Vibes »

Congrats...uh...for losing your mind!! (j/k)
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
coldmm803

Post by coldmm803 »

Quote, originally posted by Mavrik »I thought maybe you went and bought a subaru.congrats.would be cheaper
jimincalif

Post by jimincalif »

Congratulations!
"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill---------------------------------Who is John Galt?2 Vibes, 03GT & 07 base (kids drive)1993 Lexus LS4001980 Fiat Spider
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Well, good for you man, the happy oozes out of your posts...
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by millster »As for everyone being invited... I might have to get a bigger venue, but... umm... sure. HAHA Invite everyone... they will all say they can show.. but then back out.. HAHAHANone the less... congrats...
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
millster

Re: Has Millster lost his mind? (keithvibe)

Post by millster »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »HAHA Invite everyone... they will all say they can show.. but then back out.. HAHAHANone the less... congrats... True, that. That's why I said what I said. Quote, originally posted by Sublimewind »Well, good for you man, the happy oozes out of your posts... Ha! I can't help it, I guess. Just the way I feel. This time, I really cannot wait for the day.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
sloth

Post by sloth »

Congrats, and the best of luck.One more comedian.A bride thinks of 3 things on her wedding day.The isle she'll be walking down.The alter she'll stand at.Finally the hymn her family and friends will sing.Isle, Alter, HymnIsle, Alter, HymnIsle, Alter, HymnIsle, Alter, HymnI'll, Alter, Him
Sputnik

Re: (sloth)

Post by Sputnik »

So happy for you millster!! Congratulations!
GenVibe Global Moderator

Current: 2012 Nissan Juke SL - Sapphire Blue Onyx (July '12 - present)
Current: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL 100% Electric - Blue Ocean (Dec '11 - present)

Past: 2003 Pontiac Vibe - Satellite Silver (Aug '02 - Dec '07)
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

congrats man.... i went through hell on my first one.hope for the best and take care of her!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
drunkenmaxx

Re:

Post by drunkenmaxx »

congratulations millster!i don't know if you have lost your mind, but drunkengirlfriend has; we are engaged too. we're getting married in april!

Attached files
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
millster

Re: (Mrizzle05)

Post by millster »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »congrats man.... i went through hell on my first one.hope for the best and take care of her! Uhh... yeah, so did I... I just didn't tell very many people about it. Quote, originally posted by drunkenmaxx »congratulations millster!i don't know if you have lost your mind, but drunkengirlfriend has; we are engaged too. we're getting married in april! Woah! Holy crap! Yeah, she has lost her mind. Seriously, though. Congrats! I can't say when we're getting married just yet because our families don't find out the date until tomorrow.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
BlueCrush

Re: Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by BlueCrush »

Congrats, Randy! So when's the drunkenwedding?
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
808 Vibes

Re: Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Congrats Drunken!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
ArcsVibe

Post by ArcsVibe »

Congrats Wes! Wish you all the best of luck :0Congrats also to drunken and the future wife
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

nice to see you're still rockin' the sig i made you arcs!our official wedding date is april 24th. open bar at the reception of course!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
nygiantzz1

Re: Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by nygiantzz1 »

Congrats to both of you!
kevera

Re: Re: (nygiantzz1)

Post by kevera »

Wes that's awesome news.I can feel the happiness from your post,I like the happy MillsterI'm glad you found your soulmate,hold on to her forever.Congrats
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

wow guys! I don't know how I didn't see this thread.. skipped right over it! I'm so very happy for you (both Wes and Randy!)and honestly, though sometimes relationships in the past suck, when you meet the right person, sometimes you just know and everything comes into play.. they just work out and fall into place. People thought Mav and I were crazy. We met May 24, 2004 and got married on Sep 5, 2004! 4 months! So, see.... as someone who believes in jumping feet first and making the most of it, in a month it'll be 4 yrs for the two of us. So congrats to you both!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

Quote, originally posted by millster »And she did say yes...dude, i'm with everyone else. congrats! it couldn't have happened to a better person.can i have the buell?
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
millster

Re: Has Millster lost his mind? (ramenboy...)

Post by millster »

Quote, originally posted by ramenboy... »dude, i'm with everyone else. congrats! it couldn't have happened to a better person.can i have the buell?Thanks!Ha! Umm... I'm being allowed to keep the Buell. Besides, my future step-son would kill me if I got rid of it. Quote, originally posted by kevera »Wes that's awesome news.I can feel the happiness from your post,I like the happy MillsterI'm glad you found your soulmate,hold on to her forever.Congrats Thanks Kev. Yeah, I like the happy version of me, too. Much better this way. I do intend to hold onto her forever, for certain. I've told her that. And as my family always says... that "till death do us part thing... yeah... might bury them in the back yard but no divorce".
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Man, I thought I had already congratulated you on this but I guess not! This is great news, you deserve it. I'm happy for ya man!
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
millster

Re: Has Millster lost his mind? (ColonelPanic)

Post by millster »

Ha, CP! I thought you had too. Anyway, thanks!
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

Congrats Mill! I wish the best for you, hopefully my second time around with engagement will work out as well.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
millster

Re: Has Millster lost his mind? (Whelan)

Post by millster »

Thanks Whelan. Yeah, i hope for the best for you on the second go-around too.Well hey, now that our families know, THIS family can know. It'll be August 15th of 2009. So there, the date's set. That's that.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Excellent! A little over a year to go, so you've got plenty of time to prepare... But it will be here before you know it. And that gives us enough time to buy you cheesy kitchen appliances for wedding gifts.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

congrats wes! wow, so many engagements going on now...it's sad i can't even get a date! Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »And that gives us enough time to buy you cheesy kitchen appliances for wedding gifts. buy? who's buying. my brother is engaged, all of his wedding gifts are being stored here. i can go shopping in the basement! he'll never know what he's missing...hehehehe...j/k! or am i?
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
Kari

Re: (ragingfish)

Post by Kari »

Quesadilla maker, anyone? (Actually that thing is cool, it's just really big and hard to store. LOL)
GenVibe Global Moderator