NFL News

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
nygiantzz1

NFL News

Post by nygiantzz1 »

Jason Taylor traded to the Redskins http://www.nfl.com/news/story?...=trueSorry o2csnow, I know he was one of your favorites.Jeremy Shockey traded to the Saints http://www.nfl.com/news/story?...=trueAs a die hard Giants fan, I think this is a good move. Good riddance to a loud mouth punk.
02csnow

Re: NFL News (nygiantzz1)

Post by 02csnow »

Yeah, I read the Taylor story yesterday. F**cking Parcells. We at least got a little something good out of it. But I would have loved to see Taylor start and finish his career in Miami. It is funny that the brother in-laws that once played for the same team, are now on rival teams.
Bye Bye Vibe.............
KNINE

Re: NFL News (02csnow)

Post by KNINE »

Pretty rare these days for a player to stay with one team their entire career.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
rdnzl

Post by rdnzl »

Jason Taylor= has beenJeremy Shockey = loud mouth, overrated bore
KNINE

Re: NFL News (nygiantzz1)

Post by KNINE »

Pittsburgh will crush NY, with or without Shockey.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
nygiantzz1

Re: NFL News (K-NINE)

Post by nygiantzz1 »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »Pittsburgh will crush NY, with or without Shockey.They play each other on Oct. 26th. What would you like to bet on the game? If I (the giants) lose, I will detail your Vibe when I come to VA next September. No point spreads, straight bet.