Starbucks list

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
808 Vibes

Starbucks list

Post by 808 Vibes »

http://www.starbucks.com/about...o.pdf I'm deb, and I'm a recovering Frappuholic...(Frap Lite! no sugar, no whip, no drizzle. I was semi-good anyway LOL)
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
KNINE

Re: Starbucks list (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by KNINE »

Isn't it too hot on Hawaii for coffee?
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
808 Vibes

Re: Starbucks list (K-NINE)

Post by 808 Vibes »

That's why my addiction was Frappuccino Lite's, LOL. Sometimes add two espresso shot...I've got 12 hour shifts to stay awake for. Oh I had it bad...sometimes 3 or 4 a day...the Venti! 4x$4.71x...doh...my brain hurts just thinking about it. The villanous Starbucks downstairs from my work got a big chunk of my paycheck, but not anymore! The bank must've prepared my statements going: starbucks, starbucks, starbucks,..." When they were building it, I was like hurry up and finish it. Now I wish they never came LOL.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
scott_h

Post by scott_h »

Never been there - never been to ANY coffee shop. I've never even tasted coffee in my life!
Scott
engineertwin2

Re: Starbucks list (scott_h)

Post by engineertwin2 »

Quote, originally posted by scott_h »Never been there - never been to ANY coffee shop. I've never even tasted coffee in my life!You are missing out. It's like my morning engineering fuel. (Diet)Mountain Dew is my afternoon engineering fueling recharge. Or sometimes, it's a can of Bawls...Back on topic, only one is closing in AZ and, amazingly enough, I've been ok. It's in Eloy, which (if you've ever been there) there's no reason to believe they needed a Starbucks in little tiny Eloy.
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
CountryVibe

Re: Starbucks list (engineertwin2)

Post by CountryVibe »

They are closing 4 of them around me, I will have to go 10+ miles for my fix now.
2005 GTmoons & tunes, keyhole covers, SRI,2.5" borla catback exhaust, seatbelt beep deletedWagons Rule.......Sedans Drool
tribalman

Re: Starbucks list (CountryVibe)

Post by tribalman »

Quote, originally posted by CountryVibe »They are closing 4 of them around me, I will have to go 10+ miles for my fix now.i've talked to one of my friends a while ago who works at the 'bucks and he was saying they've changed CEO's or something again. the creator took over because the previous person over the past years or so opened on average a new starbucks every day. as for the drink, the only thing i ever got from starbucks was the double chocolate and cream. no coffee(hate the stuff) and lots of chocolate. mmmmmm. the only good part of working at a grocery store was having a starbucks in it where i can get that yummy drink.
None. Vibe is gone.
moongdss

Post by moongdss »

*sigh of relief*the 6 'Bucks near all my stuff (work, home, play) are sticking around this round! I'm lucky enough to have one I can walk to if I'm really feeling the need... but I like to brew at home!
Pandora the 2006 Pontiac Salsa Vibe, 17"wheelsMods: tint, "Pandora" windshield decal, front badge skull overlay, rainguards, hoodguard, Projectorz headlite covers, black painted grills, FIAMM dual-tone horns, black grafxwerks overlays, redouts, Genvibe decals, splashguards, scangaugeII, 12v console outlet, DRL interrupt and I turned off that @#$% seat-belt beep! upcoming: red interior LEDs
808 Vibes

Re: Starbucks list (moongdss)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Quote, originally posted by moongdss »*sigh of relief*the 6 'Bucks near all my stuff (work, home, play) are sticking around this round! I'm lucky enough to have one I can walk to if I'm really feeling the need... but I like to brew at home!Yeah, home brew would cut down on money and waste. In the rare times I'm in there now, I try to get the premade guarana doubleshot energy ones in the cans since those are recyclable, the cups/lids/straws are not.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
moongdss

Post by moongdss »

Don't they still have the 'buck cup you can get refilled? I know they do it for regular coffee, but I'm sure they'd put other drinks in it!
Pandora the 2006 Pontiac Salsa Vibe, 17"wheelsMods: tint, "Pandora" windshield decal, front badge skull overlay, rainguards, hoodguard, Projectorz headlite covers, black painted grills, FIAMM dual-tone horns, black grafxwerks overlays, redouts, Genvibe decals, splashguards, scangaugeII, 12v console outlet, DRL interrupt and I turned off that @#$% seat-belt beep! upcoming: red interior LEDs
tnpartsguy

Post by tnpartsguy »

heh, I like making my own coffee at home. Kona made in my 1 cup machine! Yum!Starbucks always tastes burnt to me. Or old.
Current Ride 2015 GMC Terrain SLT
2nd Vibe 2006 Vibe AWD Stealth Monotone "Recon" December 2005 MOTM
Original Vibe: 2003 AWD Abyss Monotone "Darth"
GM/ASE Certified Parts Manager.
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

My wife is bummed! Not that we went there all the time but we did go. We went last weekend too. My guess is the rent is killing them at the one near us. It is right downtown and on the corner, no drive thru. There are two other SB in either direction of this one. One a few miles away the other is newer and maybe 2-3 miles away with a drive thru.