Sad - 'Jaws' Actor Scheider Dies at 75

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
NibCrom

Sad - 'Jaws' Actor Scheider Dies at 75

Post by NibCrom »

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/new....htmlRoy Scheider played Chief Martin Brody in Jaws and was also in 2010: The Year We Make Contact and the television series seaQuest DSV.RIP
piecuch1

Re: Sad - 'Jaws' Actor Scheider Dies at 75 (NibCrom)

Post by piecuch1 »

He was in 88 Films and TV shows. He still has 2 films coming out this year that were already completed or in post production (Dark Honeymoon & Iron Cross). He did a Family Guy episode last year. Don't famous deaths come in 3's? Heath Ledger, Roy Scheider, ? Who is next?http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001702/
2004 Pontiac Vibe GT2006.5 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4X42004 Honda Shadow Sabre
Whelan

Re: Sad - 'Jaws' Actor Scheider Dies at 75 (piecuch1)

Post by Whelan »

I wont say her name, but I'm sure we could all take a guess at who may be next here. Notice I said she.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
piecuch1

Post by piecuch1 »

She isn't that great an actor so.....Are we talking about Brittney or Lindsey?
2004 Pontiac Vibe GT2006.5 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4X42004 Honda Shadow Sabre
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

Sad day! One of the best movies though! I never get tired of it! "You were on the USS Indianapolis?""That's some bad hat Harry!"
Whelan

Re: (piecuch1)

Post by Whelan »

Quote, originally posted by piecuch1 »She isn't that great an actor so.....Are we talking about Brittney or Lindsey?Well they both acted, not very well recently, although I wouldn't mind owning Herbie Fully Loaded just cause LL was hot back then. But I would say Britney. Although she is probably headed more for a breakdown hospital than anything, yet again.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
ZubenElGenubi

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

My favorite Roy Schieder flick is still "All That Jazz"...he just burns up the screen.
NUBlackshirts

Re: Sad - 'Jaws' Actor Scheider Dies at 75 (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by NUBlackshirts »

"Blue Thunder" fan here. R.I.P. Roy
'04 Frosty GT <---Click here!Tein S-Tech springs; Tokico HP struts;Progress rear sway bar; DC Sports strut tower bar;Scion TC wheels; K&N Typhoon intake;GG Racing ground wires; JAW voltage stabilizer;FilterMAG SS-250; Militec-1; Sirius Satellite Radio
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Well, that bites.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
Mavrik

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by Mavrik »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »Well, that bites.no pun intended huh lolI can't remember any movies other then JAWS with him in it though.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
KNINE

Re: (Mavrik)

Post by KNINE »

I couldn't help myself.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.