Officially have a Bachelors Degree!

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Vivid_Art

Officially have a Bachelors Degree!

Post by Vivid_Art »

So my portfolio show and graduation was yesterday. I now have a Bachelors Degree in Media Arts & Animation! Who wants to hire me? Any one!? Well here is my site with my demo reel ready for viewing! http://eDigitalArt.com
lovemyraffe

Re: Officially have a Bachelors Degree! (Vivid_Art)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats!!! That's awesome!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
Vivid_Art

Re: Officially have a Bachelors Degree! (lovemyraffe)

Post by Vivid_Art »

Thank you! Im really excited to get out there and start my life and career!!
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Congrats!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
NibCrom

Re: Officially have a Bachelors Degree! (ajflan)

Post by NibCrom »

Well done! What kind of job are you looking for?
ArcsVibe

Re: Officially have a Bachelors Degree! (lovemyraffe)

Post by ArcsVibe »

Quote, originally posted by lovemyraffe »Congrats!!! That's awesome!X2! Way to go!
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Congrats! Now you can get a real job.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

congrats! funny, that's what I originally intended to go to school for: Video Graphics and Imaging. Instead I ended up switching to Business Administration with an emphasis in Graphic Design (had all the art courses already) but never finished my BA, just my craptacular AA. Oh well! My small business does pretty well, so I can't complain!Where are you applying to and what fields are you wanting to get into?
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Vivid_Art

Post by Vivid_Art »

THANKS to you all. Well i've got my life planned out...i hope to find a 3D texturing job locally( already have friends in the biz) and get some experience, then move on to a larger company, most likely a video game co. After that i hope to move to Vancouver and get a job there, again in video games, AND after all that, may be make my way into PIXAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i wouldn't mind even being their janitor! I'm mostly interested in 3D film, not really into vid games so thats my ultimate goal, to get into film or Special effects.
drunkenmaxx

Re: (Vivid_Art)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

rock on man!on a side note, how the hell do you afford all the tats you have?? i have broken the bank getting the 16 i have and have nowhere near the coverage you have!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
kevera

Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by kevera »

Congrats Good luck with your new career.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

well done... hope you put it to good use... other than saying.. would you like fries with that?My cuz has a Bachelors degree in English.. you know what he's doing with it.. working for arm&hammer....
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenmaxx »rock on man!on a side note, how the hell do you afford all the tats you have?? i have broken the bank getting the 16 i have and have nowhere near the coverage you have!Being an artist, he prolly knows someone...
CountryVibe

Post by CountryVibe »

Congrats, always a good feeling to know it's all done
2005 GTmoons & tunes, keyhole covers, SRI,2.5" borla catback exhaust, seatbelt beep deletedWagons Rule.......Sedans Drool
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by Vivid_Art »THANKS to you all. Well i've got my life planned out...i hope to find a 3D texturing job locally( already have friends in the biz) and get some experience, then move on to a larger company, most likely a video game co. After that i hope to move to Vancouver and get a job there, again in video games, AND after all that, may be make my way into PIXAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i wouldn't mind even being their janitor! I'm mostly interested in 3D film, not really into vid games so thats my ultimate goal, to get into film or Special effects. ha ha. yep, i wanted to work for Disney/Pixar too. when Bug's Life came out, I think I was a Jr or Sr in HS, and that's exactly what I had wanted to do! of course, now I own a small business reselling internet, wireless communications, dishtv, and some racing products. nothing at all like what I had planned... LOL
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Vivid_Art

Post by Vivid_Art »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenmaxx »rock on man!on a side note, how the hell do you afford all the tats you have?? i have broken the bank getting the 16 i have and have nowhere near the coverage you have!(removed), sorry drunken for deceiving you. There is a funny story behind it. I was talking to one of my buddies about tats i was planning on getting and some how got to talking about how my Gf would freak if i got a full sleeve while she was away at school. So at that point he busts out these painted sleeves thingys that kinda feel and look like pantyhose that you just slip on. So i put them on and took that pic you saw with a cell phone and sent in to my GF and as predicted she completely freaked! it was hilarious....so no i dont actually have all those tats...yet. Oh and sublime is right I do have a few tattoo artists as friends so when im ready cost wont be an issue.
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

congrats on the degree man
Whelan

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by Whelan »

WooHoo!You got sum Edumacachun, now you've Grajamuated
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
jwalcik

Post by jwalcik »

Congratulations!
2005 vibe gt
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

wow, those looked real man! i envy you, i pay full price! i'm about $3k in and don't have near what i want!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Vivid_Art

Post by Vivid_Art »

thanks to all who responded, i just uploaded a few more animations to my website!
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

Congrats! What a great feeling! GO celebrate for sure!
slvrvibes

Post by slvrvibes »

Congrats!
genvibe garage