T.G.I.F!!!

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Kamikaze

T.G.I.F!!!

Post by Kamikaze »

I tried to search for a thread giving thanks to Friday's, but didn't see one... so I 'll start it... Man this week sucked... The last 4-5 months the weeks have flown bye,but noooo this week had to drag on for weeks...or so it seemed... I think it's b/c it's getting darker earlier so the days just seem to drag....
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Whelan

Re: T.G.I.F!!! (Kamikaze)

Post by Whelan »

This week was itty! I'll be out after work to spend some quality (wink wink) time with the chica, then off to ride the booz train into Saturday.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

brent you have a kid?i want to be on the train at 4:31
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

ah, well him acting like you is a bad thing...ive seen how you act around vibes...its sick hahhadang its semi nice out today, so idk if i should crack the beer after work, get my tv and play xbox or nap...maybe take a bike ride..idk but TGIF this was a long week.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

maybe ill invite some chicks over for a party. LOL dude...idk is a sweet work. 3 letters or 3 long words, uhhh efficiency my friend yeah sleep...but it feels sooo good. your right though i dont have to go to the cities so i can sleep in late tomorrow! late night halo?
Whelan

Re: (northvibe)

Post by Whelan »

Go home, throw in some Xbox, take a power nap, shower, then go out.For me it's right to food and drink and play time, but not with a kid. I'll be having adult fun.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
mistertwo

Post by mistertwo »

thank God its friday! oh man this week took forever! I can't wait til school is done.
GrayFox

Re: (Kamikaze)

Post by GrayFox »

ugh... this week sucked.... I've been sick all week. I still am sick but saturday means I get to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

MY PARTS FROM JAPAN ARE HERE!!! yesssss
Mavrik

Post by Mavrik »

No booze for me this weekend. hosting a holloween party tonight, work tomorrow. big list of stuff to help the wife with on sunday and back to work monday for the next 2 weeks... this sunday is my only day off.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
drunkenmaxx

Re: (Mavrik)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Halloween party, no booze for you? screw that! everyone go home!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
northvibe

Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by northvibe »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenmaxx »Halloween party, no booze for you? screw that! everyone go home!yeah...party with no booze cruise?
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

i just got back on my feet i broke my toe 3 weeks ago and now i can walk . friday is the one day the kids are on there own i put the wii on for them in there toy room and i spend sometime with the wife with my buddy jack daniel''s and tea . put the wife to bed then time for ncaa 2008 . but this weekend is good for the guiter hero 3 comes out on sat night and midnight we are having a tourment at the game crazy in hanover for the release me and my 3 boys a going to that my 8 year JR is in 5 in york for the tourments this weekend will rock on
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

oh yeah GH3!! mmm ill have to go to my buddies with the ps3 to play it..
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

we are getting for the wii
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

..........oh its out for the wii the same time huh.....i may have to ponder this for the wii......
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

the wii is cordless
Mavrik

Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by Mavrik »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenmaxx »Halloween party, no booze for you? screw that! everyone go home!I'm wearing a full face mask thats hard to breath in let alone drink with lol. And I work tomorrow.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
northvibe

Re: (vibegtcouple)

Post by northvibe »

Quote, originally posted by vibegtcouple »the wii is cordless yeah but downloadable songs....the wii may not have...but i am not sure...
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

i don't now i will let you know
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

wii version will NOT have downloadable content :/I may just get this for ps2 and borrow my friends guitars, cuz he wants it for ps3 dude..all the guitars are wireless...except ps2.
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

ok good for the kids
Whelan

Re: (vibegtcouple)

Post by Whelan »

Peace out!
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

im off but waiting for coworkers to get off to hit the bar up ....uhhhhh waiting. with car parts next to me. I got the TRD rad cap and thermostat
GrayFox

Post by GrayFox »

geez... I'm gonna run to the east coast so I can leave work and then by the time I get back It'll be after 5
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

we just need a delorian
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

It did come quicker, but not quick enough, the week still felt long on some days, particularly yesterday and Monday.At least I got to head out and drink a bit last night to pregame myself for this weekend. Tonight starts at 8pm at Duffy's Tavern for some good food and free drinks courtesy of our friend bartender. Then who knows what.Tomorrow I will be detailing my buddies BMW, then if I have time heading up to a Confirmation party for my, ready for this. Fiance's mother's boyfriends niece. She is a little hottie I must say. Then Sunday we are taking my oldest niece out for some fun.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
coldmm803

Post by coldmm803 »

yay, my friday's over, i'm done with class and a meeting. unless i end up workin on senior project i'm done for the day
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

im up in friggin Ely, MN today. Then i gotta get home, pack for deer hunting and drive another 1.5 hours to the cabin...uhhhhhhhhhhhh I was suppose to have a video game weekend but forgot about the deer...stupid forest rodents
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

I shot deer the other night. I also shot elk and moose too. Although that was at the bar playing Buck Hunter with a green and orange pump action shotgun. But still, I made some nasty points!
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

Whelan did you get my PM?
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

Man I wish I got PM's, I've tried removing the spam crap from firefox and what not so I could get them, I even added genvibe. to the accept list, but nothing seems to work. I randomly get them like a few days or a week later they just pop on my screen.If you need me, shoot me an email to Adam.WhelanCT@gmail.com
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

Quote, originally posted by northvibe »I may just get this for ps2 and borrow my friends guitars, cuz he wants it for ps3 dude..all the guitars are wireless...except ps2.not true, my friend got the ps2 bundle because they didn't have just the game and it came with a wireless controller. kinda cool how the neck detaches from the body, but there was lag using it, so we threw it and got out the wired ones.i hate fridays. i means the weekend is comming and that is always the busiest time of the week for me. now monday is cool for me.
None. Vibe is gone.
mistertwo

Post by mistertwo »

so pumped for the weekend! cant wait to get out, take the vibe for a spin, and then head out to the bar!kick a few back, throw some darts and play some pool.
kevera

Post by kevera »

Friday and Mondays mornings suck.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

I'm starting to like this thread, +1 for reviving each week. THANK GOD, it's payday$$$$Well tonight and tomorrow will consist of drinking, although I've gotta watch my dieting, not eating so much crap and not eating bar food every time I'm out. So far so good I've lost about 3lbs. so far. Was 180 trying to hit my target of 165. As for Sunday, well I never got around to my buddy's Bimmer so that is getting done, taking some pics of it for sale, then some of his Heating and Cooling business van (he owns his own company) so we can setup an ad. Then maybe a jaunt in his 67 Camaro before we pack it up for the winter. I gotta help him pull the tranny out to fix the 3rd gear synchro, should be fun.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
AZViking

Re: (Whelan)

Post by AZViking »

Not much planned for this weekend, which is just fine with me. Probably going to fill the last two leaf bags of the season (D@mn maple trees) and firing up the snowblower to make sure it works (it came with the house when we signed back in May, so it's 'new' to us) the house is on a corner lot, so it would suck if I had to shovel by hand this winter.
2015 Kia Sorento 32,000 miles, 2010 Kia Sportage LX, 68,000 miles
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

oh snaps pay day today! um...i think i may be getting sick..my throat has that weird feeling in it, kinda dry feeling. maybe it was from drinking idk. but its snowing here like a crazy man and i had to put my snow tires on before work, but tgif!! cod4 all weekend! I also have a ps3 im borrowing so ill go get heavenly sword and something else to play... still drinking coffee to wake up :/
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

Haven't you been fightin this illness all week north?I wish we could get some snow, but I'm glad it hasnt at the same time so I can get the cars done. I need two more weekends after this to get my car and my fiances car done. I may take a day off work to do mine. LOL who does that?!?!
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

no i just got this like last night. I never get sick usually, maybe 1-2 times a year and thats just a cold. whelan only you would if its nice this weekend, im going home to claybar and wax my car for the winter season
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

I would love to do mine this weekend but when someone is payin you cash to do theirs it's kinda hard to say no.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i'm getting plowed tomorrow in honor of my birthday. we're gonna fire up the fire pit that drunkengirlfriend got me and have people over, gonna be a hoot!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

HOOTINANNY!!!Happy Early Bday!
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
kevera

Re: (Whelan)

Post by kevera »

Quote, originally posted by Whelan »HOOTINANNY!!!Wuhoo!Happy B-day Drunken I hate Friday mornings,but I love Friday afternoons because I am at home already.Doobie time
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

Quote, originally posted by Kamikaze »Drunken!!!!what he said...but with more beer!
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

yeah i get to work both jobs today then drink some redbulls/starbucks and stay up all night playin COD4
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

mike what time you think you'll get on cod?
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

1115- 1130 my time... PST
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

OMGZ thats like 1am my time...i better take some pills to stay up
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Quote, originally posted by northvibe »OMGZ thats like 1am my time...i better take some pills to stay up well... T G I F