i'm turning into a neanderthal!

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
drunkenmaxx

i'm turning into a neanderthal!

Post by drunkenmaxx »

man, i have had the worst sinus congestion lately. it is getting so bad that the area right above my eyebrow starts to swell, making me look kind of like a caveman! it gives me a throbbing headache to boot. i forgot my decongestant today, so it is kicking in full force.if this keeps up, i'm gonna pursue a career with geico.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
VforVIBE

Re: i'm turning into a neanderthal! (drunkenmaxx)

Post by VforVIBE »

Try some hot or spicy food, that'll clear it right up.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
Whelan

Re: i'm turning into a neanderthal! (VforVIBE)

Post by Whelan »

I was hoping for a picture, lol. You could go join that new cast on the geico caveman show coming out!Anyways, go to the store and find some of the following:-Pickled peppers (mmm spicy)-get a habanero, dice it up with gloves on, toss it into a spaghetti sauce and make some pasta, You will clear up.-Eat a light green pepper straight-Frank's Red Hot with some spicy chilli sauce and a small bit of butter in a pan make a nice thick sauce for wings and boneless chicken. For me hot stuff really clears you up, tried and true.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
GrayFox

Re: i'm turning into a neanderthal! (Whelan)

Post by GrayFox »

dang, I'm hungry now hope you feel better, DM
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Turning into one? Maybe you cna go on that new series - "Cavemen"
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
drunkenmaxx

Re: i'm turning into a neanderthal! (BlueCrush)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

why not? it probably beats the prepress department!well, i'm eating lunch with drunkengirlfriend today, so wherever she goes, i'll give spicy a whack! (she's also bringing me the decongestant from home)
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenmaxx »well, i'm eating lunch with drunkengirlfriend today, so wherever she goes, i'll give spicy a whack! (she's also bringing me the decongestant from home)Don't forget a hankie!
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
slvrvibes

Post by slvrvibes »

Hope that spicy food helps.
genvibe garage
drunkenmaxx

Re: (slvrvibes)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i dunno you guys, i'm starting to think i want to order the roasted duck with the mango salsa.
kevera

Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by kevera »

I say smoke a doobie,that will make you feel better.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
drunkenmaxx

Re: (kevera)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

no sir! i'm clean for a year and a half!
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

An egg sandwich with kethcup mixed with tobasco. MmmmmmmmRoasted duck with mango salsa!!! Where do you eat lunch,Trump's mansion?
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

go get in a sauna, those always help for everything
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i did some reading and apparently i have sinusitis. aint that a beach? i am supposed to treat with steam and possibly snorting saltwater.
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

sinusitis is the doctoral term for sinus infection, and a bad one. Typically when I get them I head to the doc's and load up on a med pack (i.e. steroid pack) to boost my immune and help me feel better faster, as well as get dumped on Augmentin which is really strong stuff. I would get it checked out, can cause damage if not.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
kevera

Post by kevera »

Are you sure you don't have allergy's.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
drunkenmaxx

Re: (kevera)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i have allergies all the time, this is different. i just got over a cold, which is apparently a common time to get it.sinusitis is exactly what it translates to: swollen sinuses. basically the membranes are swollen, so it's not even snot causing the pressure/pain.