Police Officer being verbally abusive??

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
ilangsfs

Re: Police Officer being verbally abusive?? (zionzr2)

Post by ilangsfs »

Well, it sounds like the LEO was to aggressive, but I do believe the motorist is just trying to get the LEO in trouble.
ZubenElGenubi

Re: Police Officer being verbally abusive?? (ilangsfs)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Quote, originally posted by ilangsfs »Well, it sounds like the LEO was to aggressive, but I do believe the motorist is just trying to get the LEO in trouble.Looks like it worked.Saw an interview with the driver on CNN and his explanation for the video camera was that he'd been ticketed once before and felt the only way to properly document his innocence was with the dashcam. Wish I'd had one way back in my teen years.
Mrizzle05

Re: Police Officer being verbally abusive?? (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Quote, originally posted by ZubenElGenubi »Looks like it worked.Saw an interview with the driver on CNN and his explanation for the video camera was that he'd been ticketed once before and felt the only way to properly document his innocence was with the dashcam. Wish I'd had one way back in my teen years.Lawyer voice:"for the record how long ago was that?"
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
tcam

Re: Police Officer being verbally abusive?? (Mrizzle05)

Post by tcam »

I've had multiple run-ins with cops like this. Maybe not quite that extreme, but very close. And I think it's awesome what that driver did, the cop deserves every bit of punishment he gets.
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

I hope that Pig gets rosted.... It's frikkin messed up that an officer can shoot a little 8yr old kid (i don't know where it happened, but, it was recent) and that bastich got PAYED leave and this guy gets unpayed leave for harrassing someone... Is the difference the video camera? Heck, i need one... Blaitant abuse of power...
Baltovibe

Re: Police Officer being verbally abusive?? (zionzr2)

Post by Baltovibe »

Check out the full text here:http://www.thenewspaper.com/rl...printAlso from the earlier incident:http://www.thenewspaper.com/rl...print
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
Whelan

Re: Police Officer being verbally abusive?? (Baltovibe)

Post by Whelan »

I saw this on the news. What did the kid do to get pulled over though? And did he ever talk back, I didn't hear him speak at all. I'm all about respecting the law, but that guys a **** and you can't do anything about it. I smell lawsuit and money for this young guy. At least now the cops know who he is so he won't be getting pulled over or ticketed for much anytime soon.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
jake75

Re: Police Officer being verbally abusive?? (Whelan)

Post by jake75 »

I agree that since the cops videotape the suspects they should not complain when the suspects videotape them. If our public officials, including elected ones, followed that principal we'd all be better off.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."