Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
ZubenElGenubi

Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Just for fun. We just finished watching Cars and Monsters, Inc. and this was a topic for discussion @ the Zuben home...

Attached files
joholste

Re: Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by joholste »

i love Finding Nemo...after that it would probably be Monsters Inc. and then Toy Story 2
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

A Bug's Life.Haven't seen Ratatouille yet though.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
chemrebel

Re: Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie (BlueCrush)

Post by chemrebel »

we just saw cars the other day and i've really been digging it. who knew you could say H-E-doublehockeysticks in a disney animated movie??
Chemrebelproud owner of The Coolest Mom-Mobile Ever! 2005 Vibe Base Lava MonotoneCustom Mom-Mods: Installation of Cosco Scenara and Graco Snugride car seats
slvrvibes

Post by slvrvibes »

Finding Nemo, then Monsters Inc. and Cars ...those are my top three.
genvibe garage
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

I gotta go with cars.
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
Mavrik

Re: (ajflan)

Post by Mavrik »

Cars followed by A Bugs Life.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

i like them all. my top ones are all a tie though:Toy Story 1, Bugs Life and Cars.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Vivid_Art

Post by Vivid_Art »

Im the only one that has voted for Ratatouille!!? The animation in that movie is amazing! Well im an animation major so I guess thats why i like it so much, the story wasn't as funny as the ones before it. Anyway i LOVE all of them, may be one day I'll be working for Pixar ....well I can dream.
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

i chose cars, absolutly love that movie, and it's interesting that they used real car sounds in the movie and not just fake clips
ajflan

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by ajflan »

Thats why I like it so much. The cars sound sweet!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
chevelle_lover

Post by chevelle_lover »

My favourite is the outtakes at the end of each movie.
If God didn’t want us to eat meat, why did he make the cow so slow? (Ever eaten a cheetah-burger? Nope. And you never will.)
GrayFox

Re: (chevelle_lover)

Post by GrayFox »

hmmm.... tossup between cars and incrediblesCars
Whelan

Re: (ANO_Vibe)

Post by Whelan »

Cars, although Nemo and Incredibles are very close seconds. Me and my fience are addicted to these movies, we have everyone on DVD.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
NUBlackshirts

Post by NUBlackshirts »

The Incredibles is my favorite. But I'm a comic book geek at heart.
'04 Frosty GT <---Click here!Tein S-Tech springs; Tokico HP struts;Progress rear sway bar; DC Sports strut tower bar;Scion TC wheels; K&N Typhoon intake;GG Racing ground wires; JAW voltage stabilizer;FilterMAG SS-250; Militec-1; Sirius Satellite Radio
rebbierae

Post by rebbierae »

I loved A Bug's Life, but Ratatouille was awesome too! That's a tough call...
ZubenElGenubi

Re: Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie (NUBlackshirts)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

I've never been disappointed with Pixar, as a consumer and former stockholder (now Disney), but here's how I rank 'em:1) Toy Story 22) The Incredibles3) Toy Story4) Finding Nemo5) Ratatouille6) Monsters Inc.7) Cars8) A Bug's LifeToy Story 2 is amazing in its ability to pose deep questions of mortality while making the viewer laugh out loud. The scene where Jessie recounts how she was abandoned (with a brilliant singing performance by Sarah McLauglin) is probably one of the most heart-wrenching scenes in any movie.I've only just seen Ratatouille and it may well move up my list. I think that the scene where the critic, Anton Ego, takes his first bite of ratatouille is AMAZING. I love movies about food, but this is probably the first time I've seen anything that conveys how truly emotional food can be.My wife HATES rats and the animation was almost too good; she had a hard time watching some of the scenes! She actually said, "Maybe if they'd had clothes on, it wouldn't have been so bad." . She was referencing Flushed Away, which we saw about a month before.Let me tell you; the separation between Toy Story 2 and A Bug's Life is very small and all of them are way above most animated features. Many of the Dreamworks films are funny (Shrek, Over the Hedge, Madagascar), but I don't find their stories nearly as well-written as any from Pixar. The only other studio that does anything as well is Aardman (Wallace & Gromit, Chicken Run).
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

I loved The Incredibles especially on the DVD Jack JAck attack...ad me laughing pretty good.I would say Toy Story 2 was my next fave followed by the rest. They are all good pics.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
isaaclud

Post by isaaclud »

wow, I havent even seen half of those....I usually turn the thing on with the kids....watch5 mins and then I'm off to do my things....
PEACEISAAC
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

how are you making me choose?!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Whelan

Re: (northvibe)

Post by Whelan »

Can't answer this question. I love them all waay to much to pick a favorite.I also love the others like Shark Tales.Oh and you didnt put Wall-E on there.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
ramenboy...

Re: Poll: Favorite Pixar Movie (NUBlackshirts)

Post by ramenboy... »

Quote, originally posted by NUBlackshirts »The Incredibles is my favorite. But I'm a comic book geek at heart.+1followed by cars and probably monsters, inc.they're all great movies
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

that's a toughie. I have to go with Toy Story because back in HS, I wanted to do video graphics and animation, exactly like in the movie. However, all the movies are great.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

this thread is oudated and should be updated to include newer pixar movies and other pixar movies as they are released.
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Holy thread revival! Funny that it came back, cuz I was looking at it about a week ago trying to figure out how to add "Wall-E" to the list (I can't).Would have to start an entirely new thread...Quote, originally posted by Whelan »I also love the others like Shark Tales.Um, not a Pixar movie..
wyatt89

Post by wyatt89 »

Um shrek? (removed) happened to him?!?!? But cars is a great movie and basicially anything that comes out of that studio is gold :DWall-e is awesome too!
'04 lava GTSRI, Progress rear sway bar, Infinity reference backs, components in the front, Infinity Kappa 124.7w sub, Alphasonik 600rms@2ohms for the sub, alpine head unit, worst paint ever!
NascarXprt

Re: (wyatt89)

Post by NascarXprt »

i cant believe i missed this thread back when. but ill have to say cars then Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
phoenixls2

Post by phoenixls2 »

It's a tie between Toy Story and The Incredibles
~Jamie2004 Pontiac Vibe, silver