Japanese IQ test.

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
NascarXprt

Japanese IQ test.

Post by NascarXprt »

My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
GMJAP

Re: Japanese IQ test. (NascarXprt)

Post by GMJAP »

Solution below in white text- highlight between brackets to see.A: Across the riverB: Back acrossP policeman B either boyC convict M motherF father G either girlA:PC B:P A:PB B:PC A:FB B:F A:FM B:M A:PC B:F A:FM B:MG B:PC A:PG B:P A:PC>
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

LOL even with cheating I had a hard time ....lol
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Toasted7

Re: Japanese IQ test. (keithvibe)

Post by Toasted7 »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »LOL even with cheating I had a hard time ....lolDitto!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
mcgusto82

Re: Japanese IQ test. (Toasted7)

Post by mcgusto82 »

HA! i did it without cheating. But i have no idea now how i did it. lol
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

man thats really hard without cheating
redlava

Re: (RedFire2K)

Post by redlava »

I've done that one before but with a farmer, a duck, and a fox. That one was much harder because of there being more things and more stipulations.
Herb

Post by Herb »

Never mind the IQ part... whoever came up with the father/mother rules has some serious Freudian issues...
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
Whelan

Re: Japanese IQ test. (Herb)

Post by Whelan »

1) "Why dont they just walk down river to where the water is shallower."2) "Wait for the contstruction company to finish the bridge."3) "Go find a bigger raft."4) "If you can put two adults on the raft, why not 3 kids, weight distribution."5) "How did they get over in the first place?"Guess that's my line of thinking.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
redlava

Re: Japanese IQ test. (Whelan)

Post by redlava »

I was more concerned why the Dad can't be left with the little girls and the Mom with the Boys. The convict I can understand.