Yummy

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
ColonelPanic

Yummy

Post by ColonelPanic »

Packed with peanuts and mouse turds, Snickers really satisfies! http://cbs2chicago.com/local/l....html*SIGH* If we knew even a fraction about what went on where the crap we eat was made, we'd never eat anything would we?
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
tcam

Re: Yummy (ColonelPanic)

Post by tcam »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »*SIGH* If we knew even a fraction about what went on where the crap we eat was made, we'd never eat anything would we? very true, and very sad
Herb

Post by Herb »

You wouldn't believe the things I've seen. I work for a pest elimination company, and there are places that always manage to surprise me with practices of food handling, GMP violations, structural deficiencies etc.Could be the fanciest most expensive restaurant/hotel/manufacturer or a smaller independant place.
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

thats not gonna be good for buisness...
redlava

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by redlava »

I always thought 3 Muskateers had an odd flavor to it. That ain't nuget your eatin'.
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

woah!! good thing i dont really eat candy bars anymore!!! phew.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

oh man thats nasty...oh and i like the fine is only $1500 hahah really breaking the bank there....
PolarVrtX

Post by PolarVrtX »

Ick! I hope the Hershey factory that makes the chocolate bars I've been eating for the WrapperCash is clean
2006 AWD Stealth Vibe