The one legged man

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
iinan

The one legged man

Post by iinan »

Today I saw a guy who was missing his left leg from just below the knee down. He was holding a sign that said"on my last leg, accept visa and mastercard, sorry no personal checks"I would have to give him a for a very creative sign, but correct me if I am wrong I thought beggars can't be choosers.There is also another guy who has been on the same corner for months holding a sign that says "need money for a laptop so I can sue Wells Fargo".We have very creative vagrants here in Tacoma
2004 GTMagnaflow/Cosmo CAI/TRD Strut brace/Hotchkis springs20-15 tint/Unichip/18 Konig "trouble" wheelshttp://members.cardomain.com/iinan
Merzbow

Re: The one legged man (iinan)

Post by Merzbow »

(removed) I like the second one! Who is Wells Fargo? The bums in Michigan aren't that intelligent...I saw the local one around my house excrementing(sp?) feces in front of a pine tree right on a main road in plain site! It was funny but I wanted to go kick him in the throat for being so disgusting.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
Kari

Re: The one legged man (Merzbow)

Post by Kari »

Wells Fargo is an armored truck company I believe...and they make trailers too.
GenVibe Global Moderator
zionzr2

Re: The one legged man (Kari)

Post by zionzr2 »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »Wells Fargo is an armored truck company I believe...and they make trailers too.actually they are also a full sevice bank.
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

I have seen three legged dogs before!
iinan

Re: The one legged man (zionzr2)

Post by iinan »

Quote, originally posted by zionzr2 »actually they are also a full sevice bank.Yeah and I have my 401k through them, so PLEASE dont sue them..
2004 GTMagnaflow/Cosmo CAI/TRD Strut brace/Hotchkis springs20-15 tint/Unichip/18 Konig "trouble" wheelshttp://members.cardomain.com/iinan
NascarXprt

Re: The one legged man (MiVibe-ToolGuy)

Post by NascarXprt »

Quote, originally posted by MiVibe-ToolGuy »I have seen three legged dogs before! what about 2legged dogs?? hmm... Quote, originally posted by iinan »Today I saw a guy who was missing his left leg from just below the knee down. He was holding a sign that said"on my last leg, accept visa and mastercard, sorry no personal checks"what about travelers checks?
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
Mavrik

Re: The one legged man (NascarXprt)

Post by Mavrik »

I've seen the ones that say"I'm going to be honest with you...I'm looking for a hot sugar momma to take care of me."
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
Atomb

Re: The one legged man (NascarXprt)

Post by Atomb »

Quote, originally posted by NascarXprt » what about 2legged dogs?? hmm... there used to be a few of those at the local bar back when i was in school!
I have signatures turned off so I'm not even sure what mine says in this space!
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »Wells Fargo is an armored truck company I believe...and they make trailers too.actually, they are the largest bank in the US, but mostly serve under their full name, Wells Fargo or on east coast as Norwest Financial and some other subsidiaries. it is also (amazingly enough) the third most recognized name in the US (so they say). you, know, the stage coach?? they've been around since the 1800's. LOOMIS FARGO is the armored car service. http://www.wellsfargo.comas for creative bums, we have them here all the time:"not gonna lie. need money for beer."
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
slvrvibes

Re: The one legged man (trdvibe)

Post by slvrvibes »

Quote, originally posted by trdvibe »as for creative bums, we have them here all the time:"not gonna lie. need money for beer."That is as creative as they get here as well. Used to see one with that exact wording on his sign.
genvibe garage
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

That's alright, we have a 1 legged bum here who was standing out on a corner with no shirt and crutches asking for money, then about 10 min later we saw him about 5-10mi away on another corner!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
ZubenElGenubi

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »Wells Fargo is an armored truck company I believe...and they make trailers too.You're thinking Wells Cargo....
AKLGT

Re: The one legged man (damronjr)

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr »That's alright, we have a 1 legged bum here who was standing out on a corner with no shirt and crutches asking for money, then about 10 min later we saw him about 5-10mi away on another corner!maybe he has a twin.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS