what size are you feet?

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
angelkisses

what size are you feet?

Post by angelkisses »

My husband seems to think there will be noone on this forum who has bigger feet than him, I think he's wrong, or I just like to argue with him take your pick. So what size are YOUR feet? What size shoe do you wear is it so big you have to order all of your shoes online b/c local stores don't carry clown shoes? (toolman does!!!!)
Toolman's Little Angel http://theeulogy.wirefire.com
konabri

Re: what size are you feet? (angelkisses)

Post by konabri »

I'm sure my size 13's won't set the record but that is what I am. And the New Balance 1220's are the best running shoes ever made.
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

I'll come in at size 11, But I would wager a guess that No One has feet more narrow than mine. not only are they skinny accross they are also skinny top to bottom.
redlava

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by redlava »

Depends on what shoe company I buy from. The biggest pair I own are 12's from Nike.
tnpartsguy

Post by tnpartsguy »

12 eee. Sometimes a 13. Depends on the shoe. btw Van's are made for people with really skinny feet. I ordered a pair, and they were so NOT wide.....I bet half my foot might have fit......still have them in case anyone has really skinny feet.
Current Ride 2015 GMC Terrain SLT
2nd Vibe 2006 Vibe AWD Stealth Monotone "Recon" December 2005 MOTM
Original Vibe: 2003 AWD Abyss Monotone "Darth"
GM/ASE Certified Parts Manager.
nortsr

Post by nortsr »

I take a size 14. I took a size 12 when i was 12 years old in 6th grade.Of course I was 6'2" when I was 12.
Summer

Post by Summer »

While he's not a genvibe member, my 18-year-old 6'8 nephew wears 17s. Shoe stores occasionally will have a pair in his size, but he mostly has to special order.I suspect he couldn't drive a Vibe--at least not the GT. Enough headroom,but not enough "footroom"!
Summer

Re: (mrpatrickg)

Post by Summer »

Patrick, do you drive a GT? I know I have trouble driving mine sometimes if I wear big "clompy" shoes: the edge of the sole sometimes tries to catch under the brake...and my shoe size about half yours! Maybe it's a manual vs automatic situation....Sorry I can't help you with where to order shoes--I leave that investment to his parents!Looks like you're the "Big Foot" king at the moment....
mcgusto82

Re: (Summer)

Post by mcgusto82 »

10.5 mostly, for some reason, i have to get adidas in 11's though.
jwalcik

Post by jwalcik »

i wear a 12 or a 13 depending on the brand. i do however have to special order my soccer shoes, as most places don't carry half sizes larger than 10 or 11 and i need a 12.5.
2005 vibe gt
tahoan

Post by tahoan »

You probably won't get too many responses, b/c my dad is 6'5" and hates my car. I on the other hand am 5'2" (female) and fit perfectly. He was going to buy a vibe until he actually drove one. He's too big.
angelkisses

Post by angelkisses »

and the winner is MRPATRICKG!!!! Weighing in at a whopping 18EEEE!!!! Sorry TOOLMAN your 15's came in second, and in a close third place we have NORTSR with a size 14!!! Sorry SUMMER your 18 year old's nephew is not eligible for this contest, but thank your for your interest in the contest. Unfortunately due to lack of funding, no prizes are available at this time, but thank you for participating. HA HA HA!!! Well that was fun
Toolman's Little Angel http://theeulogy.wirefire.com
binary

Post by binary »

LOL... clownshoes.14 here as well... and you know what they say about men with large feet?eh?The wear large socks and leave big foot prints.
drunkenmaxx

Re: (binary)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i am a 13 most of the time. some adidas require a 14.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

11 big ones!
BOZACK

Re: what size are you feet? (silverawd26)

Post by BOZACK »

I'm a 12 EEE. Sometines a 13, but it depends on the shoe. I also have a very high instep wich makes it hard to by shoes and ski boots.
Monotone Neptune, pow pac, 17" stock rims, K&N air filter, bumper guard, custom pedels, brake light cover, billet oil cap