I despise Cheating, but I do it all of the time :(

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
cibomatto

I despise Cheating, but I do it all of the time :(

Post by cibomatto »

CRAP... I spent all kinds of precious money on games and I always end up looking up cheat codes and that KILLS the joy of enjoying a good game (Need for Speed Underground 2 for PC)I only had the game for 3 days and I am already wanting to throw the game out the window..
Salsa (2-tone) Base Automatic Vibe with Moontune package
nismo

Re: I despise Cheating, but I do it all of the time :( (cibomatto)

Post by nismo »

u shouldn't need a cheat code for a racing game. i almost beat the last need for speed underground. i was at like 80/92 races.Inder
2008 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo - Fun stuff under there somewhere 1998 Nissan Sentra - Sold2004 Pontiac Vibe - 107k and SoldCosmo CAI
cibomatto

Re: I despise Cheating, but I do it all of the time :( (TRD4reel)

Post by cibomatto »

I just don't have the time to play such a long game.. I am not a gamer I guess...
nismo

Post by nismo »

r u one of those people that r impatient with everything? That would explain the fact that u use cheat codes.Inder
2008 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo - Fun stuff under there somewhere 1998 Nissan Sentra - Sold2004 Pontiac Vibe - 107k and SoldCosmo CAI
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

sometimes cheat codes can be a lot of fun, but i usually try to wait until I've pretty much run the normal course with a game, or if it's a lame game and I'm trying to find some way to make it worth playing.Cheat codes too early can really shorten the time you're interested in a game though
cibomatto

Re: I despise Cheating, but I do it all of the time :( (TRD4reel)

Post by cibomatto »

Quote, originally posted by TRD4reel »r u one of those people that r impatient with everything? That would explain the fact that u use cheat codes.InderNo not at all. I was summerize that as an overly simplistic view of who I am. I am one of those people who blows a perfectly good game by spoiling it using cheat codes. I also pride myself in spelling out "Are" and "You" instead of "R" and "U"
cibomatto

Re: I despise Cheating, but I do it all of the time :( (joatmon)

Post by cibomatto »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »Cheat codes too early can really shorten the time you're interested in a game thoughI learned that the hard way.... NFSU2 is such a cool game.. Most of the games I play are online gamings like Battlefield 1942, Call of Duty and they are nearly impossible to cheat so I find these very enjoyable. Games like Grand Theft Auto and such gets stale for me very quickly OH well... :Shrug:
MadBill

Post by MadBill »

Cheating can suck a lot of the enjoyment out of such things as simple on-line games! My wife likes these, plays them for hours. She gets really good at Ma Jong, shifts say 271 tiles in 2 minutes and 37 seconds, then goes to the score summary page to check how that compares to others. Some A**hole has hacked the system to show a score of 3 -1/2 SECONDS, and from there the scores trail away gradually to believable times beyond a minute, but there's no way to tell what is the best legit one...