Coronavirus

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
ColonelPanic

Re: Coronavirus

Post by ColonelPanic » Tue May 12, 2020 12:33 pm

I trust all those that are boycotting retail establishments that have denied them service for not wearing a mask are also standing up for the rights of others who were denied service by a business based on other factors...

Oh, sure. ;)
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Neptune. Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 135k mi.

'13 Sonic LT - 1.4L ECOTEC turbo/6A. 116k mi.
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost, FWD. 58k mi. (hers)
ImageImage

joatmon

Post by joatmon » Sat May 16, 2020 7:16 am

Caretaker wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 3:40 pm
I spent 1.5 hours reading Time magazine, getting my hearing checked, and an insulting 5 minute exam.
That's amazing! I didn't know they still printed Time magazine.

seriously though, been a week, how're you doing?

Caretaker

Post by Caretaker » Sat May 16, 2020 11:35 am

Thank you so much for asking. I drove my wife across town to her two eye surgeries, although me being on the road is the equivalent of a 90 year old with a cigar in his mouth and his dog in his lap. I also got on the bicycle this week, although keeping a straight line takes all my concentration. While dropping off my wife at the eye surgeon, I noticed a Minute Clinic sign that said free COVID antibody testing. I naturally went in, sat for 2+ hours (most of it outside to stay away from the sickies) and eventually had my blood drawn for lab analysis. No finger (removed) (45% error rate). I'm awaiting results, hoping it will show me antibody positive so I can at least attribute my dizziness to that event. I also had my first dizziness tests last week. I see my ENT again in a couple of days where I intend to make her push the accelerator down. I'm tired of waiting weeks on end to get past these "hi, nice to meet you" preliminary visits. Other than that, the dizziness is to the point where I'm pressing through it. I just got done laying down a keystone brick walkway which looks nice. It is 89 degrees and humid here today but it is nice to sweat off a few pounds and get some exercise. Cheers.
Live it up: There will be plenty of time to be old when you die.
* '09 Vibe: 1.8 liter *
* '10 Hyundai Elantra Touring *
* '07 Honda Fit Sport *
On Deck: '21 Hyundai Tucson/'21 Kia Seltos/'22 Subaru Crosstrek/