Rear bumper protector

Quebec & Montreal
Draver

Rear bumper protector

Post by Draver »

Hi again Does anyone have this installed? I am looking at getting one (96$ at Pontiac in Laval) and wondering if it is different/better then the Matrix one. Anyone else sell something similar, Canadian Tire etc?Thanks!
cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

Try doing a search.I have read a thread about the differenced between the Matrix / Vibe protectors. I beleive the Matrix protector covers more of the bumper. Good luck!
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

What year Vehicle?Owners with 2003-2008 Vibe's have installed Matrix Bumper covers and actually provide a little bit more protection.Not sure if this goes for the 2009+ Vibe, but Sport Wing offers one for $49.00 http://www.sportwing.com/pontiacvibe07bcm.aspx (2009+ model)
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
kowell

Post by kowell »

For 09-10 modelsThe Matrix bumper protector is made of hard plastic and is about 3-4mm thick.The vibe bumper protection is more like a flexible semi-rubber film they put on the bumper. It is much thinner than the Matrix one but as it is flexible, it covers a larger portion of the bumper.96$ is about what I paid at the local Pontiac dealer in Quebec.The Matrix one looks like this oneCan't find any decent pictures of the 09 vibe bumper protector.If you say a dog is going to jump in and out and will probably scratch the bumper a few times, then maybe you might want to find something removable that covers a bigger area like this.
2009 Vibe 2.4L 1SC - Red Hot Metallic
2011 Sienna V6 CE - Sky Silver
Draver

Post by Draver »

I have a '10 Vibe...I have a dog who will eventually jump in the back on his own (he's still too small). I need to cover as much of the bumper as possible!!
ou.grizzly

Re: (Draver)

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by Draver »I have a '10 Vibe...I have a dog who will eventually jump in the back on his own (he's still too small). I need to cover as much of the bumper as possible!!Look at http://www.sportwing.com then and they tend to be less expensive (not sure though with shipping + custom across the border)
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
Draver

Re: (ou.grizzly)

Post by Draver »

This one right? 49 buckshttp://www.sportwing.com/image...10016Doesn't seem like it covers enough