Looking for recommendation on Montreal area Pontiac dealer

Quebec & Montreal
davebert

Looking for recommendation on Montreal area Pontiac dealer

Post by davebert »

I am currently looking into getting an automatic, FWD, 2.4l 09 Vibe. I have already checked most of the Montreal area dealers online and will be checking out the Matrix and the Vibe for test drives in April. So, I am just doing research as to which Montreal area Pontiac dealer to avoid. Does anyone have any experience or opinions on which Pontiac dealers in and around the Montreal area?Thanks.Dave
Thewhite

Post by Thewhite »

Hi!Welcome on GenVibe!Personnally I bought mine at Parkway. Can't complain, had a great service.As for a choise between a Matrix and a Vibe, I personnaly prefer by far the new Vibe than the new Matrix. I think it's one of the ugliest car Toyota ever made.
'03 Vibe StandardFast Wheel Talon 17x7 Toyo Proxes T1-S 225/45Magnaflow Cat backDevelop's Strut Tower Brace
ArcsVibe

Re: Looking for recommendation on Montreal area Pontiac dealer (davebert)

Post by ArcsVibe »

Welcome to Genvibe! Great to see another Montrealer on the site Parkway is a great dealership and so is Hamel http://www.hamelpontiac.com/fr/index.spy (Ste. Leonard) IMHO I would totally avoid Royal (LaSalle) they are really bad and look to rip people off in the worse way.I would have loved to tell you about Harland in the West Island but they (sadly) closed a while back.If you are looking outside of Montreal I would highly recommend Boisvert http://www.boisvertpontiac.com/fr/index.spy (Boisbriand) I bought my car there and they were simply amazing!Good luck and keep us posted
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

davebert

Post by davebert »

Thanks for your replies. I live around the Atwater market and the closet dealer is either in Lasalle or Gravel on Nun's Island. I hear Gravel was going to be closing in May, but the employees has agreed to take pay cuts to keep it open.I think the Vibe is just the right size for us and the safety features are great. However, it is not just for me, my wife also has to agreed to this. I know the incentives from Pontiac ends in June, hopefully we will come to a decision before that.Dave
bigdan

Post by bigdan »

dont go to HAMEL, we had lots of problems with this dealer .....
as long as it has an engine ,ill have fun!
ProfNut

Post by ProfNut »

Can anyone recommend me a dealer in the Greater Montreal area that can give me a price that fits with Car Cost Canada's reports?Which dealers are ready to sell, as long as they make a profit?Thanks!
Thewhite

Post by Thewhite »

Sorry, don't know what is Car Cost reports. But you can have a great deal now in any Potiac dealer.
'03 Vibe StandardFast Wheel Talon 17x7 Toyo Proxes T1-S 225/45Magnaflow Cat backDevelop's Strut Tower Brace
jessep19

Re: (Thewhite)

Post by jessep19 »

I agree. I got mine at Parkway as well and the only problems I have with them is when you bring it in for servicing and warranty replacements. But all and all a good dealer