Mon Vibe Rouille

Quebec & Montreal
mickay

Mon Vibe Rouille

Post by mickay »

Salut à tous. J'ai fais l'achat d'une merveilleuse Pontiac Vibe 2007 le 25 mai dernier , en septembre traitement antirouille et équiper de bon pneus d'hiver , enfin près pour l'hiver. Devinez quoi ? De la rouille est sortie pré-maturément sur mon char après seulement 14500km. Je me suis donc rendu chez mon concessionnaire pour lui expliquer le problème et lui montrer les endroits. Il m'explique qu'il n'a jamais eu de plainte depuis que la Vibe est vendu. Après discussion le problème vient du plastique situé sur le bas de caisse ,lorsque l'ont embarque dans l'auto. n'ayant pas de joint autour le sable, de petites roches, feuilles ,humidité se ramassse sous le plastique et lorsque que quelqu'un monte dans l'auto et appuie avec le pieds sur cette bande elle bouge car elle est seulement clipper et par conséquent égratigne la peinture et cause la rouille. Le directeur à été très réactif y'a pas de problème ont répare ton char et pour régler le problème ils vont installé un tape 3M avant de clipper le plastique par dessus comme ca va évité le frottement. Le directeur a dit a son gars au service de l'avisé lorsqu'il aura des Vibes qu'il voulait vérifié si le problème est répandu. Avis a ceux qui sont encore sur la garantie.J'ai des photos pour appuyer mes dires.http://img139.imageshack.us/my...9.jpgh ... my...1.jpg
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Welcome! I wish I knew more French so I had somewhat of an idea what you are saying.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
kevera

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by kevera »

Translated en Anglais,Hi everyone. I did buy a wonderful Pontiac Vibe 2007 on May 25 this year, in September and equip anti-rust treatment of good winter tires, finally close for the winter. Guess what? De Rust was released on pre-before my tank after only 14500km. So I visited with my dealer to explain the problem and show the locations. He explains that he has never had a complaint since the Vibe is sold. After discussing the problem is in the plastic Located on the side sills, when loads were in the car. Not having attached around the sand, small rocks, leaves, moisture ramassse under the plastic, and when someone climbed in the car and supports with the feet on the tape she moves since it is only clipper and Therefore paint scratches and cause rust. The director has been very responsive y'a have no problem ton tank repairs and to address the problem they will install a 3M tape before clipper plastic over as ca va avoided friction. The director has said his guys in the service of the notice will Vibes when he wanted to ascertain whether the problem was widespread. Notice those still on the warranty. I have photographs to support my contention
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

congrats on the 2007..i too have a 2007 and love it..btw GO HABS GO!
Thewhite

Re: (kevera)

Post by Thewhite »

Quote, originally posted by kevera »Translated en Anglais,Hi everyone. I did buy a wonderful Pontiac Vibe 2007 on May 25 this year, in September and equip anti-rust treatment of good winter tires, finally close for the winter. Guess what? De Rust was released on pre-before my tank after only 14500km. So I visited with my dealer to explain the problem and show the locations. He explains that he has never had a complaint since the Vibe is sold. After discussing the problem is in the plastic Located on the side sills, when loads were in the car. Not having attached around the sand, small rocks, leaves, moisture ramassse under the plastic, and when someone climbed in the car and supports with the feet on the tape she moves since it is only clipper and Therefore paint scratches and cause rust. The director has been very responsive y'a have no problem ton tank repairs and to address the problem they will install a 3M tape before clipper plastic over as ca va avoided friction. The director has said his guys in the service of the notice will Vibes when he wanted to ascertain whether the problem was widespread. Notice those still on the warranty. I have photographs to support my contentionOMG!!! please, stop using a computer translator, ask Sam or me to do it!!!To sum up, the guy bougtht a '07 Vibe in May, had an ant6i-rust treatment in september, to get ready for coming winter. Even with this, he had some rust after only 14 500 km and one winter. His dealer was really helpfull, he fixed everything.the problem came from sand and salt scraching paint under the plastic protection below doors.
'03 Vibe StandardFast Wheel Talon 17x7 Toyo Proxes T1-S 225/45Magnaflow Cat backDevelop's Strut Tower Brace