Since 2 days, I drive a Cobalt...(Vibe accident)

Quebec & Montreal
fredfreedom

Since 2 days, I drive a Cobalt...(Vibe accident)

Post by fredfreedom »

Hi guys, I put my thread in the Quebec section in case you wouldn't see it in the Vibe lounge section:http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=29211
2007 Moonstone VIBE FWD Special Edition with XM Satellite Radio, Stainless exhaust tip, 7 speakers, power group, 16 inch mags, Monotone, A/T, Slate interior, 50/80% Llumar platinium tinted windows, Sherlock Antitheft Marking, Barry Danne Grease Rust-Proofing, K&N air filter, MiVibe-ToolGuy fog lights protector, DIY 3M Filtrete cabin air filter, Toyota rear bumper protector, more to come...TOTALLED 2007-07-17 R.I.P. 2005 Moonstone VIBE FWD
ArcsVibe

Re: Since 2 days, I drive a Cobalt...(Vibe accident) (fredfreedom)

Post by ArcsVibe »

Those pictures make me cry but I am very happy your are ok
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

Thewhite

Post by Thewhite »

hey Fred! I'm back from my summer and just read about your Vibe and your accident. I'm happy you weren't injured seriously. How r you now? still have some pain? do you know what happen to the guy who hit you? will you sue him?and, do you get your new ride?
'03 Vibe StandardFast Wheel Talon 17x7 Toyo Proxes T1-S 225/45Magnaflow Cat backDevelop's Strut Tower Brace
fredfreedom

Re: Since 2 days, I drive a Cobalt...(Vibe accident) (Thewhite)

Post by fredfreedom »

Quote, originally posted by Thewhite »hey Fred! I'm back from my summer and just read about your Vibe and your accident. I'm happy you weren't injured seriously. How r you now? still have some pain? do you know what happen to the guy who hit you? will you sue him?and, do you get your new ride?The first 2 days we're pretty heavy for pain, but now I'm okay. I have my new ride since august 3rd. It's a 2007 Vibe Special Edition that include's: XM satellite radio, 7 speakers, mags and polished exhaust tip. I also add power package and automatic transmission.I already tinted my windows and I added the Toyota Matrix rear bumper protector. It's easy to install in less than 15 minutes!For the guy who hit me, I couldn't sue him because we're in Quebec, with the SAAQ, everybody is no fault. I'm not responsible by my insurer and my insurance premium increase of 180$ because I insure a 2007 model instead of a 2005.At least, I bought a 2007, so it's financed for 5 years at 0% interest and I also have a longer warranty!I had a really great service with my insurer. I couldn't say the same with the representative of my dealer for buying my new car.I already did some mods: like a Toyota Matrix rear bumper protector! HID to come soon!
2007 Moonstone VIBE FWD Special Edition with XM Satellite Radio, Stainless exhaust tip, 7 speakers, power group, 16 inch mags, Monotone, A/T, Slate interior, 50/80% Llumar platinium tinted windows, Sherlock Antitheft Marking, Barry Danne Grease Rust-Proofing, K&N air filter, MiVibe-ToolGuy fog lights protector, DIY 3M Filtrete cabin air filter, Toyota rear bumper protector, more to come...TOTALLED 2007-07-17 R.I.P. 2005 Moonstone VIBE FWD
Mavrik

Post by Mavrik »

nice looking Vibe there Fred
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

great upgrade there, Fred!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Your car looks good, Fred. What brand deflector is that on your hood?
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
fredfreedom

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by fredfreedom »

The dealer install me the Perfect Fit
fredfreedom

Re: Since 2 days, I drive a Cobalt...(Vibe accident) (Mavrik) (AKLGT)

Post by fredfreedom »

Thanks! I really love it!
waveresponder

Post by waveresponder »

nice new vibe..hope your feeling better by now after the accident....what brand hood deflector is that..and can you send me a link or info on purchasing one? thanks...
fredfreedom

Re: Since 2 days, I drive a Cobalt...(Vibe accident) (waveresponder)

Post by fredfreedom »

The brand of my deflector is Perfect Fit. It's my dealer that installed it. I taught they would install the GM one but they install the Perfect Fit instead. Maybe you can find some info by typing Perfect Fit on Google?
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

Ooooh... shiny.
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
waveresponder

Post by waveresponder »

i did that and found a site but wasnt quite sure if it was the one cuz of no real good pictures so i emailed them with a pic of your car and they emailed me back saying...My name is Ken, I represent CarBras.com the HoodGuard / Car bra company you found on the Internet. We do have a hoodguard in stock for your Vibe, your cost is $59.97 plus shipping and handling and no sales. This box is approximately 60" x 20" x 6" and by UPS, Fed EX and US mails standards it is considered at their balloon rate or billed at a 35 lb rate even though it only weighs less than 5 lbs, therefore shipping to you is $17.00 (remember there is no sales taxes charged)The grand total is $76.97I think that hoodguard is one of our better molds. We have been in business for more than twenty-four years selling to auto manufactures and new car dealers.Perfect Fit manufacture the finest products in the world guaranteed!!! They use the highest quality materials available in building their products. And every piece is robotically measured to assure that every unit made is 100% PERFECT. No other manufacture can say that.You can order directly from our secure order page at http://www.carbras.comOr you can call us direct a 1-866-598-2712