FS: parts

Quebec & Montreal
thebarber

FS: parts

Post by thebarber »

well, im parting out and im meeting up with psycho of mo.com in edmunston, nb on march 31st to trade some parts and money....if anyone is interested in some of the parts listed below, let me know...psycho might be good enough to hold them in montreal for pickup....heavy duty wiring harness for 9005/9006 bulbs....looking to get 30CADhotchkis rear sway bar......new as of april 06.....looking for 100CADstill on the carground wires.....20CADcan take pic if need be - - black/silver wiringmy mtx 12" sub w/ 200W mtx mono amp + wiring (a/v power, etc).....warranty thru futureshop till august or sept of this year......200CAD obo
xrs06

Post by xrs06 »

Say it ain't so...Another MS3 owner on the way???Sad to see you go, hopefully you'll still come and see us on MO and here.Oh yeah, I'll get the speed source pushrod outta of your hand. How much?Could ne interested in the brakes too. $$$?
Powered by the "Disco potato".For pics of the car:http://photobucket.com/albums/b141/xrs06/
ArcsVibe

Re: interest in parts? (thebarber)

Post by ArcsVibe »

Wow!! I really do hope you stick around here and on MO. Do you have speakers for sale? Not the stock ones of course lol.If I may ask what car are you going to get?
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

thebarber

Post by thebarber »

ill still be aroundthe only 'speaker' i have in a 12" sub in a box - - i had is all set up behind the '40%' fold down part so i could still use the '60%'....and had a quick disconnect on it so it was super easy to remove....and id just stow the wiring in that long compartment.....as for the brakes, currently glaaber seems to want them, but ill double check with him to make sure. does 20CAD for the pushrod sound ok? i can leave it with psycho when i meet up with him.....if thats ok.....dont worry guys ill still be around....as for the 'new' car? nothing fancy....almost embarassed to tell you.....but heres the story:annie bought her mom a chevy aveo sedan last february so she could do her real estate stuff.....her mom wants to get out of real estate and out of quebec.....so she'll be moving in with us (btw, we are in the midst of buying a new house). SO, annies mom is coming out in june, ill sell my car once we have the house in may, and ill be rockin the auto aveo sedan for the next while cus its paid off, cheap on gas, and cheap on insurance.it sucks to have to do all this, but im hoping that itll work out well in the long run...
xrs06

Post by xrs06 »

Ok for the pushrod. Just give it to Psycho, we see each other from time to time. You can PM me your paypal addy and I'll send you the payment.As for the brakes, let me know if it falls through with Glaaber...Don't worry for your "next" car (the aveo), sometimes it's better to take a step backwards now to be able to run in the future... Nothings more important than family!
Powered by the "Disco potato".For pics of the car:http://photobucket.com/albums/b141/xrs06/
thebarber

Re: (xrs06)

Post by thebarber »

Quote, originally posted by xrs06 »Ok for the pushrod. Just give it to Psycho, we see each other from time to time. You can PM me your paypal addy and I'll send you the payment.As for the brakes, let me know if it falls through with Glaaber...Don't worry for your "next" car (the aveo), sometimes it's better to take a step backwards now to be able to run in the future... Nothings more important than family!thanksill try to get back to you on the brakes asap
ArcsVibe

Re: (xrs06)

Post by ArcsVibe »

Quote, originally posted by xrs06 » Nothings more important than family!Amen mon ami! Good luck thebarber!
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

xrs06

Re: (thebarber)

Post by xrs06 »

Quote, originally posted by thebarber »thanksill try to get back to you on the brakes asapTake your time, it's not like my OEM brakes are done. I only have 23000km on the car and it's still stored away for winter...