The new Year

Quebec & Montreal
miked

The new Year

Post by miked »

I'm sure that everyone as had a better start then me and my Vibe.Let me start my little story here:It's warm and sunny outside at 13h00. So I decide to got out and remove some sow around my car and the one from my girlfriend. As I go out I see that the parking space next to mine is empty. So I placed my car there for the time I'm cleaning my place. While I'm doing so for about 15min I heard a major BANG. So I check my car and see it covered in snow. The damn 2 inch on the roof of the Condo just decided to go down. Down on MY VIBE. snif, snif. As I realised what as just happened I go check out my ride. So you can get a pic, The entire front is now covered in snow. I start cleaning it, starting by the hood. At first glance everything is just fine. So I decide to remove the snow from the windshield. Oh boy, that one is messed up. It is now looking like a spider web, yahoo.So on the 3rd, I took my Vibe to a body show I now. The guy first stated that it would cost around 1500$.The final cost as per my insurrance, 1900$. I now have a new hood and windshield. But the view is terrific with a sun band on top. and it did actually cost my insurance 1400$ as I have a 500$ deductible and nothing to me.yahoo.see ya
'05 Moonstone, 5 Spd sunroof, power pkg, 16'' mags
ArcsVibe

Re: The new Year (miked)

Post by ArcsVibe »

Wow! that is just crazy!! Thank God the damage was not worse and that no one got hurt.....where are you getting your car fixed?
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

fredfreedom

Post by fredfreedom »

Sorry for your car and your pockets (the 500$ deductible), but I'm glad to see your OK. I can't imagine you get all that snow on your head instead of your car while you where shoveling your driveway.
2007 Moonstone VIBE FWD Special Edition with XM Satellite Radio, Stainless exhaust tip, 7 speakers, power group, 16 inch mags, Monotone, A/T, Slate interior, 50/80% Llumar platinium tinted windows, Sherlock Antitheft Marking, Barry Danne Grease Rust-Proofing, K&N air filter, MiVibe-ToolGuy fog lights protector, DIY 3M Filtrete cabin air filter, Toyota rear bumper protector, more to come...TOTALLED 2007-07-17 R.I.P. 2005 Moonstone VIBE FWD
miked

Re: The new Year (ArcsVibe)

Post by miked »

It's a small place on St-Jean Baptiste in Mtl. He does good work and he's cheap. He never ask any money from my part.
'05 Moonstone, 5 Spd sunroof, power pkg, 16'' mags
POLO

Post by POLO »

Sorry for what happen.