A great news!

Quebec & Montreal
Thewhite

A great news!

Post by Thewhite »

I was ready to go to work friday morning, with my coat on, car's running, etc. Veronique wake up to give me my "have a good day" kiss. In her expression, I know she's still not in her period (5 days late), and I know we're going at a Metallica show on friday evening and She'll want to take some beers."Why don't you take the test, I told her. You'll know what's going on and if you can or not take some beers tonight.""All right".I'm waiting on the porch for like two minutes and I said "What's taking you so long?"She opened the bathroom door, her eyes wide open, with the pregnancy test in her hand. At that moment, I knew it, I knew the answer. I'm gonna be a daddy! She showed me all three lines on the test. I hugged her as hard as I can for about a minute or so.We're really happy. We were trying since last three months, not hard, we just stopped using condoms. Due date is supposed to be August 3 2007. She's done 5 weeks now. I assume it's gonna be a girl. I'm the happiest guy on the world right now!
'03 Vibe StandardFast Wheel Talon 17x7 Toyo Proxes T1-S 225/45Magnaflow Cat backDevelop's Strut Tower Brace
Vibr8tr

Re: A great news! (Thewhite)

Post by Vibr8tr »

Gongrats, There is nothing bgetter in the world. Make sure to take lot's of "belly pictures" as the months go on, and keep us updated. I can't say enough how great that news is. Congrats again.
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

happy happy joy joy! congrats!! being a father is the toughest job you'll ever love.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Congratulations! Guess she won't be having any beer...heh.
GenVibe Global Moderator
CAN-AWD-VIBE

Post by CAN-AWD-VIBE »

1st one i presume???best thing going... you will be amazed at the amount of love you are capable of. you'll see. congrats
CAN-AWD-VIBE03 Neptune AWDInjen CAI, Hotchkis springs, custom magnaflow exhaust w/4" tip, tint, window deflectors, stubby antenna, 3pc Mr. Grille, foglight conversion mod, Grafxwerks front & steering wheels overlays, Injen oil cap, strut tower brace, P225/45R17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, 17" ADR Sokudos
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Congrats!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

congrats!!! I dont have kids but I like playing with other people babies as long as they dont barf on me... hahha baby shopping time!
xrs06

Post by xrs06 »

Congrats on the baby! I have 2 daughters and love them to death!
Powered by the "Disco potato".For pics of the car:http://photobucket.com/albums/b141/xrs06/
new05vibeowner

Re: (xrs06)

Post by new05vibeowner »

Congratulations, and be prepared to love like you've never loved before!
Mods: 04 center armrest, 04 Matrix AM/FM/CD/Cassette, Electrochromatic rear view mirror w/compass, GM hood protector, Ventvisors on doors and moonroof, one-touch close moonroof. added 12v outlet in console, Goodyear TripleTred tires, Sirius satellite radio.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Congrats! My son was born on Aug 10 of 2004, so they'll be close birthdays! I really want a girl, but I love my son to death! You'll be amazed how different you are after having a child!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
miked

Post by miked »

Congrats daddy to be
'05 Moonstone, 5 Spd sunroof, power pkg, 16'' mags
ArcsVibe

Post by ArcsVibe »

Wow that is great news!!! Congrats to the happy couple
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

Thewhite

Post by Thewhite »

thanks everybody! we've already took some pics. We'll take them at each months. For now there's nothing, but I know it won't be like it for long...
'03 Vibe StandardFast Wheel Talon 17x7 Toyo Proxes T1-S 225/45Magnaflow Cat backDevelop's Strut Tower Brace
Vibr8tr

Re: (Thewhite)

Post by Vibr8tr »

That's good with the pictures, cause you will tell se is bigger, but you don't realize the difference until you look back at the pictures. We took them every month, and twards the end every other week, and it is funny to look back now at how fast she grew.Good luck, and as you can see ther are enough parents on here, so if you ever need anything, feel free to ask us. (It's like when youo ask about a problem with the Vibe... only now it will be a baby forum....)
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
fredfreedom

Post by fredfreedom »

Congrats to you and your wife Martin!
2007 Moonstone VIBE FWD Special Edition with XM Satellite Radio, Stainless exhaust tip, 7 speakers, power group, 16 inch mags, Monotone, A/T, Slate interior, 50/80% Llumar platinium tinted windows, Sherlock Antitheft Marking, Barry Danne Grease Rust-Proofing, K&N air filter, MiVibe-ToolGuy fog lights protector, DIY 3M Filtrete cabin air filter, Toyota rear bumper protector, more to come...TOTALLED 2007-07-17 R.I.P. 2005 Moonstone VIBE FWD
wv-vibe

Re: (Thewhite)

Post by wv-vibe »

Congratulations! It will change your life! FYI - Consumer Reports rates the Vibe as one of the top family cars.
Morgantown, West Virginia ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thewhite

Re: (wv-vibe)

Post by Thewhite »

Quote, originally posted by wv-vibe »Congratulations! It will change your life! FYI - Consumer Reports rates the Vibe as one of the top family cars.great! I'll probably buy a new car, because we'll move out from our appart to a house or a condo in June. My wife will keep the Vibe for the baby (trip from home to our baby day care, then back home) and I buy/rent something. I'll be lucky! I look for a new car AND a house! woot!
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

congrates man, all the best to ya