KITT222 is your March VOTM

Vibe Of The Month (VOTM) and Member Of The Month (MOTM) central discussion area.
KITT222

KITT222 is your March VOTM

Post by KITT222 »

Congrats to... me! Yay! And now... introducing our new VOTM questionnaire! Congratulations on winning Genvibe’s Vibe of the Month! Tell us how you came to find out about the Vibe, and why you fell in love with it:The first time I really interacted with a Vibe was back in ‘02/’03 when it first came out. I liked the car on the commercials, and got the Matchbox Premium Vibe at Target. Fast forward to when I’m 15, and I’m looking for a car. I do a little research on the Pontiac Vibe and it is everything that I want! The first one I get to sit in is the one I own now, and I was in love with the entire car!How did you come to own your Vibe?Craigslist. I window-shopped Vibes for a long while, but one kept on popping up. It had been for sale since August and price had come down about $1500 since the first posting. Color and features didn’t matter to me. I also had my eyes on a sparkly-red (I don’t know a lava to be metallic, so I think it was custom paint) 05 with 125k miles, but that one sold before I could really look at it. A phone call later, and we checked out this little silver thing in Chaska from an eastern-European man. A test drive, and she’s mine!Factory options?Automatic, power package, 6-speaker sound system, monotone, satellite silver paint, 16” alloy wheels, cruise control, and sunroof (something I didn’t think I cared about until I had one).Does your Vibe have a name?Yep. Her name is Vibeos. I just call her Vib or Vibby! What was the first thing you did to your Vibe?Windshield wipers. It was lightly raining, and the wipers were beyond terrible. After that the first REAL customization was the fuel economy gauge and new head unit.What is the favorite thing you’ve done to your Vibe?The eyelids! They are really distinctive, and give her a great attitude! Or my LED DRLs on my bumper.If you could do one extreme thing to your Vibe, what would it be?Replace drivetrain with that of the 1.4T Cruze with 6-speed manual, and little more power on the side. LSD for torque-steer. Or… RWD conversion going for a wagony Toycioabru GT-86/FR-S/BRZ. What is your favorite thing to do with/on your Vibe? Just… drive! During the summer, going out for a nice drive with the sunroof open, some classic rock on my Ipod (Bohemian Rhapsody anyone?), and getting into some tight corners. Final words? I love my Vibe, and love this forum. Thanks for your votes!Thank you! It’s not required, but it is requested, that as the VOTM winner you choose another candidate for next month. Again, thank you, and keep on Vibin’! (Any suggestions for the questionnaire?)
BlueCrush

Re: KITT222 is your March VOTM (KITT222)

Post by BlueCrush »

LOL! Lowered it just in time!! congrats, Nick!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
06pvibe

Re: KITT222 is your March VOTM (KITT222)

Post by 06pvibe »

As I stated before on the other thread... before you maliciously side-tracked me, Congratulations Nick!!
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
ligion

Post by ligion »

I think I broke the tie last night! Grats! Keep Vibin!
MrHatchWagon

Re:

Post by MrHatchWagon »

Congratulations Kitt222 on MOTM! As a reward, you get this beautiful classic Pontiac, a GTO, which this lovely lady will deliver to you as soon as she can!
* Voted May 2012 MOTM! *
How To: Cupholder LED Mod
Persephone

Re: Re: (MrHatchWagon)

Post by Persephone »

That's so awesome, MrHatchWagon. lolCongratulations, Kitt!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Well deserved.
My lovely Gambit.
NascarXprt

Re: Re: (Persephone)

Post by NascarXprt »

Congrats buddy! nice questionnaire!
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
06pvibe

Re: Re: (Persephone)

Post by 06pvibe »

Off-Topic: Time to update that sig pic, Persephone!!
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM