Persephone is our December 2011 MOTM

Vibe Of The Month (VOTM) and Member Of The Month (MOTM) central discussion area.
star_deceiver

Persephone is our December 2011 MOTM

Post by star_deceiver »

Name: Stephanie Lee Age: 23 Occupation: Maid by day, janitor by night. Also painter / personal assistant / gardener / secretary / pet sitter / a lot of other things. Basically whatever the rich people I clean for want that day. Ride(s): It's just Gambit and me. (2003 base Vibe in lava duotone) Congratulations on being voted GenVibe’s Member of the Month. How does it feel? Like I am welcome and liked here. I love it!! It really does mean so much to me because I love my car and you kids. How did you find GenVibe and what made you join? As soon as I decided I was buying a Vibe, GenVibe kept coming up whenever I googled questions regarding them. And after I bought my Vibe and I was still using these forums a lot, I decided it was time to join up so I could ask questions that hadn't been asked yet and 'cause you guys all seemed awesome. What is one of the more memorable things you have seen on GenVibe? KeithVibe's Vibe. . . What is your favorite thing about the site? All the friendly, helpful people, and their lovely eye candy Vibes to look at! And their guides on how I can have that, too, if I'm willing to put in the work. If GM brought back the Vibe what would you like to see in the new model? I haven't spent any time in a newer Vibe, so I can't really say! I don't know what it's missing. Though I'd kind of like it not to have the Toyota style cruise control where it forgets everything as soon as you drop below 30. As you know we love animals at GenVibe, do you have any pets?My son (dog), Lucian. And my cat, Shiva. You’re given $250,000 to spend only on a new car, what do you buy?Something worth $250,000. And then I'll shadilly sell it off and use the money to make Gambit a new man. And get an extra Vibe for when I'm working on him! And then. . . use the rest of the money on a future with my fantastical man. If you didn’t have to answer to anyone for anything, what would you do?Probably obtain some money so I can live without worrying about things. And buy myself an old house to fix up. Because they don't make houses as beautifully and detailed as they used to. And buy a fennec.I've always wanted one of those. . . And learn all the skills I've ever been interested in learning to their full extent! What’s your favorite?: Movie: 300 Food: I love pizza and sushi and spaghetti and nerds and twizzlers and salads with lots of toppings. Whatever I'm in the mood for. XD I can't pick!! Color: Blue (Don't tell Gambit) TV Show: I don't watch a lot of TV. I play video games too much. Lately mostly Gears of War. I only finished 2, so I'm playing through 1 before I go to my boyfriend's house for Christmas and we finish 3 together! Gilligans Island cast member: I have noooo idea. lol Game: Final Fantasy VIII. My first RPG ever. Season: Autumn. Everything about it is magical. Sport: Quidditch is the only sport I've ever really enjoyed. . . Hobby: Currently the hobby is crocheting. I always love taking pictures, though. Book/Magazine: I love The Legend of Drizzt books. Mostly the first three. I also love Bleach (manga). Person: My boyfriend. He is an incredible person and the only of his kind. I'm lucky to have met him in that MMO 6 years ago. Any last words? Thank you guys for everything. You've helped me with so many things so far and it hasn't even been that long. These forums are awesome. ^_^
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
vibenvy

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by vibenvy »

Congratulations Stephanie ! Very well deserved !
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
tpollauf

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by tpollauf »

Congrats on this honor I love it when the younger generation refers to us "slightly older" members as KIDS We are all kids at heart no matter what our biological age happens to be
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Congrats to you and Gambit
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
csxt8058

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by csxt8058 »

Congratulations! JR

2010 Ultra White AWD-Railfan Customized...on to a new owner in 2015
2008 two tone Salsa base model..current railfan rig
CAMOGIRL

Re: (csxt8058)

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Congrats! FFVIII= my fave rpg EVER! Now I see why your cats name is shiva
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
06pvibe

Re: Persephone is our December 2011 MOTM (star_deceiver)

Post by 06pvibe »

Congrats to you and Gambit, Stephanie.Cute kitty. She reminds me a lot of the kitty I had growing up. Best cat ever, that one.
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

Thanks so much, everyone!!! :DAnd that's so funny, CAMOGIRL, because that is TOTALLY why her name is Shiva!! XD lol And she is an awesome cat. One of my favorite cats ever.
My lovely Gambit.