BlueCrush is our February MOTM

Vibe Of The Month (VOTM) and Member Of The Month (MOTM) central discussion area.
star_deceiver

BlueCrush is our February MOTM

Post by star_deceiver »

Name: BrianAge: 43Occupation: Quality/ISO/Environmental ManagerRide(s): 2005 Vibe AWDCongratulations on being voted GenVibe’s Member of the Month. How does it feel?Thanks! I can’t believe I was nominated again and then won against much more worthier members. How did you find GenVibe?I think I was searching for something and stumbled across this site. My first Thread: http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=13378What made you join?Seemed like a fun group and I had a Vibe, so it just made sense. How long have you been a member?I joined 2,282 days & 9,472 posts ago.What is your favorite thing about the site?The members are the best!!!As you know we love animals at GenVibe, do you have any pets?Hailey(12) & Zephyr(9) - my border colliesWhat is your Dream Car?2011 Cadillac CTS-VIf you won $1,000,000 tax free what would you do?Buy a house on a lakeWhat’s your favorite?:Movie: BlueCrush (of course..haha) j/k – The Fountain, The Girl with the dragon tattoo series (Norwegian version)Food: PizzaColor: Ummm…Blue?TV Show: Rome(HBO), Spartacus(Starz), Saved by the Bell, Golden GirlsGame: The driving the AWD Vibe thru the snowdrift gameSeason: Do I have to pick one? I’m lovin’ winter but I’m looking forward to springSport: to watch?-Football, to do?-FencingHobby: Listening to Pandora radio & readingBook/Magazine: GodSpeaker TrilogyPerson: You know who you areAny last words? In the immortal words of Tony Little “You can do it!”
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
jkm311

Re: BlueCrush is our February MOTM (star_deceiver)

Post by jkm311 »

Way to go, Brian! Much deserved, despite your modesty.
Steelies to the rescue.
NascarXprt

Re: BlueCrush is our February MOTM (jkm311)

Post by NascarXprt »

Congrats Brian!
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
kostby

Post by kostby »

Congrats Brian!

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
tpollauf

Re: (kostby)

Post by tpollauf »

Nice job Brian Your Vibe looks awesome in the snow Hope to see you again at a meet sometime later this year
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

Congrats Brian! Now you need to add a SC to that car!
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Brian is a member of the epoch but if stuff like this goes to his head, he and pinky will plan to take over the world
lovemyraffe

Re: BlueCrush is our February MOTM (joatmon)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats Brian!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

sweeeeet. congratulations!
http://
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Congrats on the win Brian!! Well deserved.But of course you know this means war!! Your winning this month means that my month is now over.... WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!Saved by the Bell?? Golden Girls??????I'm ten years your senior but we are going to have to have a talk about your tastes in TV.
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Congratulations Brian! Well deserved. I'm anticipating the day we finally see each other, since we're so close!
A Psycho Martyr

Re: BlueCrush is our February MOTM (06pvibe)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »Saved by the Bell?? Golden Girls??????I'm ten years your senior but we are going to have to have a talk about your tastes in TV. lol....I'm still crackin up over this one that's funny stuff !Anywho...CONGRATS man. And I witnessed that top pic being snapped.lol
vibenvy

Re: BlueCrush is our February MOTM (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by vibenvy »

Congratulations Brian!Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »And I witnessed that top pic being snapped.lolI did too !
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
BlueCrush

Re: BlueCrush is our February MOTM (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by BlueCrush »

Haha. Thanks everyone!And don't be talkin' smack about 'Golden Girls" ....Betty White is the Bomb!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
keithvibe

Re: BlueCrush is our February MOTM (BlueCrush)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Betty White is the Bomb! You have ISSUES!!!looks for the *dislike* button
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

I love the facial expression of the dog on the right. It's like... incredulous evil. (glowing eyes with the eyebrow raised)
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
06pvibe

Re: BlueCrush is our February MOTM (keithvibe)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »[QUOTE=BlueCrush] ....Betty White is the Bomb! You have ISSUES!!!looks for the *dislike* button[/QUOTE]"The" bomb? Hmmm... I beg to differ. For one thing, she is MY mother's age. At least "Saved" had a young and hot Tiffany Amber Theissan in it, but still....I'm w/Keith.... ISSUES.
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Congrats Brian!!!Definitely one of the greatest people on the forum that I have had the pleasure of meeting! Well deserved!I also witnessed that pic!
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (audiovibe)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Quote, originally posted by audiovibe »I also witnessed that pic!Yeah, it's official...we need ANOTHER Indy meet.lol mayeb this time it won't be the Black Expo week, so we can ACTUALLY cruise the city-city.... That junk was nuts!lol
BlueCrush

Re: BlueCrush is our February MOTM (keithvibe)

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »You have ISSUES!!!looks for the *dislike* buttonHa! I know, right?Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »I love the facial expression of the dog on the right. It's like... incredulous evil. (glowing eyes with the eyebrow raised)Funny 'cause the evil one is on the left...Quote »Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »You have ISSUES!!!looks for the *dislike* button"The" bomb? Hmmm... I beg to differ. For one thing, she is MY mother's age. At least "Saved" had a young and hot Tiffany Amber Theissan in it, but still....I'm w/Keith.... ISSUESHey.....I never said she was hot, but she is hilarious!!Quote, originally posted by audiovibe »Congrats Brian!!!Definitely one of the greatest people on the forum that I have had the pleasure of meeting! Well deserved!I also witnessed that pic!Thanks, Aron. I hardly think that what you said is true, but thanks for the kind words.Indy was a fun Meet!! Can't wait for HELL!!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
06pvibe

Re: BlueCrush is our February MOTM (BlueCrush)

Post by 06pvibe »

Well, it's your thread and your month so I won't rain on your parade.... ^^^^ Edopus (sic) complex?