A Psycho Martyr is our June MOTM

Vibe Of The Month (VOTM) and Member Of The Month (MOTM) central discussion area.
star_deceiver

A Psycho Martyr is our June MOTM

Post by star_deceiver »

Congrats Brandon!!! Name: Brandon GrayAge: 22 years youngOccupation: Wal-MartRide(s): 2003 Pontiac Vibe Base Congratulations on being voted GenVibe’s Member of the Month. How does it feel?Truly friggin sweet! Generation Vibe is the single best thing about owning a Vibe...period. Glad to be MOTM! How did you find GenVibe?Well it took me 3 years of owning my Vibe to actually find it regretfully. I found it when I was looking for how remove my headlights. What made you join?Well I joined because after my first glance at some of the posts and the humorous responses I knew I wanted to be part of this. As soon as I joined I was amazed, yet again, by all the welcomes I received and compliments on Vibe I've worked so hard on. EVERY Vibe owner NEEDS to join! Mods or not! How long have you been a member?Joined February 8th, 2010. Seems like I've been here longer tho. (that's a good thing) What is your favorite thing about the site?Can't name just one...I'll have to say first and foremost, it's the clean environment this site strives for. No nasty hateful comments or arguments like SO much of the internet has. Very refreshing. Second is the pics. LOTS and LOTS o' pics. I just love em 8) And last but not least is the people. Everyon is friendly and willing to offer help when capable. Those three things make for a wonderful combination that you just don't cross too often in this day. As you know we love animals at GenVibe, do you have any pets?Well....the wife sold my cat Hiro 8( He went to good folks tho. And now....I'm lookin into fish. Any suggestions? I saw a particular albino pleco on here that looked pretty sweet What is your Dream Car?Well, to be perfectly honest...it's something like what I have. I never really longed for an expensive, fast, or rare car. I like the simple things in life. My dream car is more or less something ordinary, that I transform into a piece of art that turns heads. Seems more personal. My Vibe turns heads alright, but it's not quite dream car material YET! If you won $1,000,000 tax free what would you do?Well I'd have the Vibe with the most screens, biggest rims, most expensive paint job, you know...all that stuff to make IT my dream car. Then the wife a new Honda (tried to talk her out of it...she wants it bad tho), build a house, schooling, and the rest would go to my family. All those who have been there when I needed them and helped to become who I am today. What’s your favorite?:Movie: Pink Floyd: The Wall It's something I can put in that just calms me own every time. Helps me chill and puts me in a artsy mood. Food: Hmm... I lovez me some Hooter's Hot Wings! That with some Blue Moon is untouchable! Color: Metallic Lime Green. Future color of StayPuft (of couse, I'll have to change the name then)TV Show: I don't watch tv. On the rare occasion I do, it's something eductional. Seriously. I do catch some comedy online tho. The Mighty Boosh is the best thing since sliced bread y'all! Check it out!Game: Whew...undoubtedly Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Season: Summer Sport: I like watching college football. Roll Tide Roll! Hobby: Painting things and taking electrical things apartBook/Magazine: The Halo series in pretty intense if you like the games Person: Favorite person is my wife Brittni. It's exciting because you never know WHAT kind of mood she'll be in.lol jk Any last words? Eh...I dunno. I suppose I'd like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE on GenVibe for all the help, opinions, suggestions, laughs, etc. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
epcIII

Re: A Psycho Martyr is our June MOTM (star_deceiver)

Post by epcIII »

Congratulations!
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Congrats, Brandon!!! I love me some Blue Moon!Quote »Favorite person is my wife Brittni. It's exciting because you never know WHAT kind of mood she'll be in.lol jkYou need to study her like a tiger in the Jungle. You will learn to read her moods and little things like "sighs" and facial expressions. This way you will be able to react accordingly and head off an attack!!LOL
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
HarleyQuinn

Post by HarleyQuinn »

Congrats!
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

congrats, psycho!
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
ponta2147

Re:

Post by ponta2147 »

Rock on!
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Congrats Psycho!
04chargedvibe

Re: A Psycho Martyr is our June MOTM (Blanco_Diablo)

Post by 04chargedvibe »

congrats yo!
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

Congrats man!!!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
lovemyraffe

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Congrats!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
A Psycho Martyr

Re: A Psycho Martyr is our June MOTM (BlueCrush)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush » you will be able to react accordingly and head off an attack!!already got it under control.lol
star_deceiver

Re: A Psycho Martyr is our June MOTM (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »already got it under control.lolDon't worry... women change their mannerisms and mood quirks as the year(s) go by...
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

congrats bud!
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

i wish i could be nominated for MOTM but im not on here enough to be nominated. ah well. I get enough pleasure of people checking and complimenting on my car at shows.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (mando7744)

4 yrs and no show for me!I always feel like it needs more to be "show worthy"It's kept me outta show this long....
Mariachi

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by Mariachi »

i have 3 first place awards for my car already. maybe by winning MOTM, this should get you started on some showing.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (mando7744)

im hoping reactions on my car at the meet are good. that'll help me along in puttin it in shows