VOTY Guidelines

Vibe Of The Month (VOTM) and Member Of The Month (MOTM) central discussion area.
NascarXprt

VOTY Guidelines

Post by NascarXprt »

Vibe of the Year 1) Nominees will come from the current years 12 winners, ie 2009.2) Winners of the 12 VOTM's should send one photo of their car.3) The voting thread will be open at the end of November or Beginning of December and ending at a date TBD at midnight EST or once nominating for Januarys VOTM begins.4) An IM/Private Message will be sent to those members who are in the VOTY contest.*5) Anyone caught tampering, purposefully swaying, or hacking the vote(s) will be banned.Of course we are always open to suggestions, these are not rules set in stoneThanks everyone and enjoy and lets try and make this into an ongoing tradition!
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
damronjr

Re: VOTY Guidelines (NascarXprt)

Post by damronjr »

Aw man, I can't win! lol
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

So when do we get to start nominating?
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by NascarXprt »*5) Anyone caught tampering, purposefully swaying, or hacking the vote(s) will be banned.So what you're saying is, it's not ok to say....FREE V FOR VENDETTA MOVIES FOR SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!And slashed tires for the rest. Vote, for the V!
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
NascarXprt

Re: VOTY Guidelines (VforVIBE)

Post by NascarXprt »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »So what you're saying is, it's not ok to say....FREE V FOR VENDETTA MOVIES FOR SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!And slashed tires for the rest. Vote, for the V!haha no that i can tell is in good fun/ humor
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by NascarXprt »haha no that i can tell is in good fun/ humorBut what if I really mean it?
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
damronjr

Re: VOTY Guidelines (VforVIBE)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »But what if I really mean it?Unless it's blu-ray good luck getting to y car to slash my tires!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
VforVIBE

Re: VOTY Guidelines (damronjr)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr »Unless it's blu-ray good luck getting to y car to slash my tires! You vote for me, and I get you the blu-ray No one's tires need to be slashed.