Synthetic automatic transmission fluid now available.

Discuss any maintenance you've done to your Vibe & Matrix and ask how to perform maintenance on your vehicle
d_m_kolb

Synthetic automatic transmission fluid now available.

Post by d_m_kolb »

There have been many questions asked if anyone knew who produced automatic transmission fluid that covered Toyota's Type T and Type T-IV specifications. AMSOIL's ATF is now recommended for Toyota automatic transmissions as well as Honda's Z-1 automatic transmission fluids. I hope this help anyone that was looking for a fully synthetic automatic transmission fluid.More on info on this ATF can be found here.http://www.performancemotoroil.com/transmission_fluid
Pix Doc

Re: Synthetic automatic transmission fluid now available. (Admin II)

Post by Pix Doc »

OH HAPPY DAY!I have posted several times about this. I dont see on the sight about it meeting the GM/TOYO specs though. Am I blind?
Base 2-Tone Salsa -- Photos of my Vibe and Mods HERE-----> http://www.pbase.com/pixdoc/vibe_picsCustom ExhaustEnkei MM2 (Anthracite) WheelsViper Alarm W/ remote startSilverstarsJVC KD-SX780 Head Unit - Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers - Apple iPodS2000 Honda Antenna - Bumper ProtectorN0 Badges or Luggage CrossbarsMMMMMMM......SAAALSA
d_m_kolb

Re: Synthetic automatic transmission fluid now available. (Pix Doc)

Post by d_m_kolb »

This info was in a news letter that AMSOIL sent to me. They take for ever to update there website.
Lancer

Re: Synthetic automatic transmission fluid now available. (Admin II)

Post by Lancer »

I get my oil changed at the Pontiac dealer, do you think they would have it?
18" Enkei's & Kumho Ecsta's-------UNICHIP Eibach Sport springs----------Morroso oil pan Injen CAI & Oil cap----------Stage 2 FI cams Custom Exhaust-----------TRD Supercharger AEM alt. pulley -------JSP Carbon Fiber hood 380cc injectors----DC Sports ceramic header
d_m_kolb

Re: Synthetic automatic transmission fluid now available. (Lancer)

Post by d_m_kolb »

Probably not. You'll probably have to purchase AMSOIL and either do the work yourself (It's not hard) or pay someone to do the work for you. Just make sure they actually put it in your vehicle! I have seen places take a product a customer wanted put in there vehicle do the service with there own product and not tell the customer what they have done. Watch them do the work.