What did you do to your Vibe today?

Discuss any maintenance you've done to your Vibe & Matrix and ask how to perform maintenance on your vehicle
Fleetwud

Re: What did you do to your Vibe today?

Post by Fleetwud »

Well, Saturday the fourth I gave myself a good scare. While trying to swap my factory option 17"s for a set of 18" Enkei wheels, even with a full-size matching spare, I broke off one lugnut on the passenger rear hub, and the driver rear felt like three more were going to follow suit. So, the car is now wearing one 18" and three 17"s until I get this fixed. Don't know if the previous rotate & balance was overtorqued, or if I'm just a dunce versus this car's 186k... the last 20 were mine in just under a year. I really like this car, just don't care for its chewed-up outer edges of the tires nor a shaking sensation at, oh, any speed, with neither a R&B nor alignment helped. The one wheel I replaced did have 7oz of weight on it, woof.

Once the wheels are settled, will chance plastidipping the grey parts black on my car many mistake for an Outback and thankfully not an Aztek!
Ride ze Mecklenbürgring! Tacoma97 TacomaØ7 VoltzGT03
Dairgo

Post by Dairgo »

Badge'd up today.
http://imgur.com/P9ItWgy

Special thanks to SlammedNiss for making the decals. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=44403

more to come as pieces from my spending spree come in, purchased:

engine cover overlay decals (the silver paint has worn off)
in-channel window vents
TRD strut brace
GM bumper cover protector
TRD billet aluminum oil cover cap (because the plastic one is just boring!)
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

The decal looks great Ian! Glad to see you're finally able to represent GenVibe! As I said in my PM earlier, you should start a Garage thread so you can document all your new goodies once they start arriving ;).

It's that time of year again... I renewed the registration for my Vibe today. Once again, I proved the state of Illinois wrong by successfully removing the old license plate sticker in one piece (they claim on the registration form that the stickers can't be removed without being destroyed) :twisted:! I also noticed that the state actually tells you to just put the new sticker on top of the old one. I'm sorry, I really don't care to have 10 years worth of license plate stickers stacked up on one corner of my license plate :roll:. I always peel the old one off, clean any leftover adhesive off with some WD40 and than use some Stoner's Invisible Glass to thoroughly clean the area before applying the new sticker. Oh... and the new sticker is pink :x!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
trb

Post by trb »

Texas quit using the plate stickers like 15 or 20 years ago because people were stealing them quite often, especially if there were several stuck on top of each other. Real easy to peel off with a razor blade. I usually cut them into about 8-10 pieces once I attached it to the plate to prevent theft, after I peeled off the old ones. Now we have windshield stickers with the plate number and partial VIN number on them.
Thomas
the "Mustang Guy"
1987 5.0 LX Mustang
2016 Mustang GT - current daily
2004 Satellite Vibe &
2009 Red Vibe GT -twin's cars
2003 Neptune Vibe GT - prior daily
2010 Red Vibe GT - RIP 6/16/14
2006 Platinum Vibe - son's car
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

My mom and I were discussing the fact that the state tells you to put the new sticker on top of the old one and that that seemed like it would make them much easier to remove without destroying. So, I am not at all surprised that they were getting stolen down in Texas. I'm surprised that's not a problem here in Illinois. I guess it could be, but I'm just not aware of it. Than again, they did start putting whatever's on the plate on the sticker too so I suppose that would make it kind of pointless for people to steal, but than again I could see that people would think, "Eh... the cops won't look that closely at it." and steal it any way.

Speaking of license plate stickers... earlier this evening, my mom and I were out running errands. I was sitting in my Vibe waiting for my mom to come out of Dollar General when I saw a guy who was probably in his 60s driving a black Pontiac G6 Coupe that had a stick on hood scoop and stick on fake fender vents pull up in front of me. His license plate sticker was on the front license plate... it's supposed to be on the rear one :|. I told my mom if I were a cop, I'd pull him over for being a dumb@ss :lol:! I have also seen people put the sticker on a different part of the license plate each year. They literally had at least 5 or 6 stickers all over their license plate. They're supposed to go in the upper right corner. There's a little indent there with a little line on it to indicate where to put the sticker. People's stupidity never ceases to amaze me :roll:.
th3fr4nchi5e

Post by th3fr4nchi5e »

Finally got back to the Vibe today. Been driving a Grand Marquis as my daily since the Tranny died in November. Sold my Camaro about a month ago and am finally able to find some time for the Vibe. I drive about 500 miles a week at the moment and the increase in gas mileage having the vibe back will be helpful. Tore the right side axle boot when it got stuck between the cradle and motor pushing the car into my dads shop, and I am need of a new sway bar because my dads brothers scrapped it not knowing it was for the vibe. :| If I can get replacements for both tomorrow, I should be able to have the Vibe back in action tomorrow! :)
03 Vibe AWD**127k miles**100% Stock Image
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

th3fr4nchi5e wrote:Finally got back to the Vibe today. Been driving a Grand Marquis as my daily since the Tranny died in November. Sold my Camaro about a month ago and am finally able to find some time for the Vibe. I drive about 500 miles a week at the moment and the increase in gas mileage having the vibe back will be helpful. Tore the right side axle boot when it got stuck between the cradle and motor pushing the cat into my dads shop, and I am need of a new sway bar because my dads brothers scrapped it not knowing it was for the vibe. :| If I can get replacements for both tomorrow, I should be able to have the Vibe back in action tomorrow! :)
What transmission does it have? I have a set of Toyota manual axle boots that I can't use.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
th3fr4nchi5e

Post by th3fr4nchi5e »

It is the AWD auto. Thank you though!
03 Vibe AWD**127k miles**100% Stock Image
ctgottapee

Post by ctgottapee »

I changed the differential oil on my 09 2.4L AWD and it came out black as mud and about .2Liters short (repair guide doesn't quite say how much remains in there. I had approx 225,000 miles. GM says it should hold .8Liters.

The bottom drain plug has a magnet on it and there was no metal on it.

I notice a lot less noise now coming from the rear; had a quiet whine before.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Stealth got a new fog light, and a transmission drain/fill.

Frosty got one tire repaired and one replaced. My daughter picked up a couple nails, one in each rear tire. The driver side was a big one and went in right at the edge of the tread, so too close to the sidewall to repair. Road hazard coverage at $10/tire has already paid for itself.
'08 Base Stealth, '05 Base Satellite
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Rolled the dice on the Rock Auto closeout specials. Picked up an engine air filter for $2.38 and two private label Trico 11A rear blades for $1.39 each to stockpile. Even with shipping, it wasn't much more than I recently paid for one rear blade at the local parts store. 8-)

When they arrived, the blades were in the same packages with the same part numbers but one was not like the other. :( No way would that other one work, it looks to be for a J-hook type arm like what is on the front.

I dug out the old Toyota blade assembly I took off last time and started comparing the two. It looked like I could swap the new/incorrect blade's insert into the Toyota blade. So instead of returning a $1.39 part, I just yanked the insert from the new blade, trimmed it a bit, and installed into my old Toyota blade. Considering the rear just got replaced recently, we're good to go on wipers for quite some time. :)

Threw in the new air filter as well, and the usual fighting with getting the airbox lid snapped down. You'd think after 12+ years of Vibin' I would have that figured out.
Last edited by ColonelPanic on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Earlier this week both our Vibes turned over 60,000 miles, so yesterday after work I changed the oil, cleaned the air filters, replaced the cabin air filters, checked all the fluids, tires, etc. Everything's looking great :cool:!
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Installed a Weber carb on the Tercel yesterday.

EDIT: Inspected the rattling sound in my exhaust and I have been rewarded with another detached perforated core.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
gtv237

Post by gtv237 »

lannvouivre wrote:Installed a Weber carb on the Tercel yesterday.

EDIT: Inspected the rattling sound in my exhaust and I have been rewarded with another detached perforated core.
Similar :lol: The exhaust started rattling. I am going to take a look at it tomorrow. It sounds like a heat shield came a little loose.
Fleetwud

Post by Fleetwud »

Here's my '03 GT on 18" Enkei Super 7s from two weeks ago. Really happy with how they turned out!
Ride ze Mecklenbürgring! Tacoma97 TacomaØ7 VoltzGT03
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

The Vibes have had a very busy weekend! Yesterday evening I ended up washing my mom's Vibe because it was in desperate need of a bath. This morning, my parents and I took the dogs for a ride in my mom's Vibe, so when we got home, I cleaned out the interior right away. Nothing crazy, just dusting off the dash, door panels, etc. and of course, a lot of vacuuming. Then I ended up washing my Vibe as it too was in desperate need of a bath. The front end and windshield were covered in bugs, the wheels had some brake dust on them, the tires were brown and the rear end was filthy. After I got it all dried off, I dusted the dash in mine and vacuumed it. It's so nice to walk into the garage and see two shiny, clean, sexy Vibes :cool:! I guarantee it will rain within the next couple days now :x!

I'm hoping to get some pictures of them later this evening since they are hardly ever both clean at the same time and I'm in need of a new signature picture of the two of them together...
Dairgo

Post by Dairgo »

Lets see... time to recap the past week of parts applications since it's been nice.

Put on:
tailgate protector
Aluminum Oil cap cover
Vinyl overlay for engine cover lettering
Window vents (front and back)*

*I was unable to put the back window vents on with the clips, just would not fit, however I used the 3609 3m tape, so hopefully that'll be enough to hold em in, if not, I've save the clips and I'll try again.

And yes Carrie, I'll put pictures up that I took while doing this stuff in my garage thread.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Dairgo wrote:*I was unable to put the back window vents on with the clips, just would not fit, however I used the 3609 3m tape, so hopefully that'll be enough to hold em in, if not, I've save the clips and I'll try again.
Clips? Ours didn't come with any clips...

I'm sure they'll be fine with the 3M tape. Ours have been installed for almost 3 years now and are still nice and snug and that's even with our dogs shoving their heads out the rear windows all the time :P.
vibrologist

Post by vibrologist »

I changed the transmission fluid. I dropped the pan, cleaned the pan and the magnets. Put it back with a new gasket. Filled up with 3 -1/2 qt. of Toyota T-IV. This is at 107000 miles. The old stuff came out black.
can you tell which one is old?
can you tell which one is old?
T-4 ATF, old and new.jpg (52.07 KiB) Viewed 18973 times
Last edited by vibrologist on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

OK. So it's NOT what I did to my Vibe recently .... BUT Juniors Vibe! He owes me BIG TIME for what I did to it. Gave is some TLC which was long overdue. Washed it, polished it, then waxed it. Door jambs & all. Car looks like new again. Some passer by saw me taking photos of it and was asking me if it was for sale. NEVER !!! When Junior gets tired of it I'm going to buy out his half of the car and keep it for a spare :D

Part of me felt sorry for the kid seeing how his Vibe has to be out in the weather 100% of the time and with his school & work schedule, he has very little time to do any upkeep to the Vibe. It's set now for several months!

2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
trb

Post by trb »

Great job Tim! It does look brand new. I need to do the same to my son's car, but it is just too dang hot down here right now.

I put two of the new tires and wheels on my GT that I got from jamesmetairie back in Jan. My two front tires were well past needing replacement:

I was planning to do a burn out video, but just haven't had a chance, so they got swapped off. I got 3 BFG Touring TAs from James (two barely used and 1 brand new) so later this year I will get a 4th new tire to install the second set when the Michelins I rotated to the front wear down.
Thomas
the "Mustang Guy"
1987 5.0 LX Mustang
2016 Mustang GT - current daily
2004 Satellite Vibe &
2009 Red Vibe GT -twin's cars
2003 Neptune Vibe GT - prior daily
2010 Red Vibe GT - RIP 6/16/14
2006 Platinum Vibe - son's car
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Junior's Vibe looks gorgeous, Tim! 8-)

Nice work. :D

Image Image
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Great job on Junior's Vibe Tim ;)! It looks amazing! That's the exact Vibe I'm trying to convince my dad he needs (his favorite color and the same color as his beloved s10) :D!
goodvibes05

Post by goodvibes05 »

First post here! Engine bay cleaning, removed some horrible scratches with Meguiars Ultimate Compound, and installed my new EcoMeter (awesome). Currently getting 23.7 MPG average...hmm I think I have some lead in my shoe ;) I know I can get the milage up higher. More updates soon!

2010 Vibe 2.4L 45k miles
2010 Midnight Blue 2.4l 5-speed shiftable automatic
-window tints
-trailer hitch
-plasti-dip interior accents
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

goodvibes05 wrote:First post here! Engine bay cleaning, removed some horrible scratches with Meguiars Ultimate Compound, and installed my new EcoMeter (awesome). Currently getting 23.7 MPG average...hmm I think I have some lead in my shoe ;) I know I can get the milage up higher. More updates soon!

2010 Vibe 2.4L 45k miles
Welcome! Start a thread in The Vibe Lounge Forum so you can properly introduce yourself and your Vibe. Be sure and include pictures of your Vibe, because we love pictures around here ;)!
gtv237

Post by gtv237 »

I changed my cabin air filter and fucked around a bit with my air bag. I wanted to set it up where to hit the left side of the air bad and the stock horn would blow and when you hit the right portion a much louder horn would blow. In the terms of my co-worker you would have the choice between the nice guy horn and the dickhead horn. Unfortunately it looks like there is only one switch for both sides, unlike GM's. Maybe I'll figure something out, who knows? I don't care too much for messing with airbags.

On a side note, yesterday I hauled over 1000lbs of scrap steel on my trailer with no issues.

gtv237

Post by gtv237 »

goodvibes05 wrote:First post here! Engine bay cleaning, removed some horrible scratches with Meguiars Ultimate Compound, and installed my new EcoMeter (awesome). Currently getting 23.7 MPG average...hmm I think I have some lead in my shoe ;) I know I can get the milage up higher. More updates soon!

2010 Vibe 2.4L 45k miles
Could you post pics of your eco-meter? I've been wanting to install something to track MPG.
ctgottapee

Post by ctgottapee »

Would like to hear details
ctgottapee

Post by ctgottapee »

tpollauf wrote:OK. So it's NOT what I did to my Vibe recently .... BUT Juniors Vibe! He owes me BIG TIME for what I did to it. Gave is some TLC which was long overdue. Washed it, polished it, then waxed it. Door jambs & all. Car looks like new again. Some passer by saw me taking photos of it and was asking me if it was for sale. NEVER !!! When Junior gets tired of it I'm going to buy out his half of the car and keep it for a spare :D

Part of me felt sorry for the kid seeing how his Vibe has to be out in the weather 100% of the time and with his school & work schedule, he has very little time to do any upkeep to the Vibe. It's set now for several months!

I like what you have done with that detail strip.
I think our cars would look good with a chrome strip running along the lower windows. The neighbors Pontiac has this and parked next to it feels like my vibe is missing it
goodvibes05

Post by goodvibes05 »

gtv237 wrote:

2010 Vibe 2.4L 45k miles
Could you post pics of your eco-meter? I've been wanting to install something to track MPG.
Here is a pic of the eco meter in my vibe. Thinking about plasti-dipping the eco meter to match the rest! (Also highly recommend plasti-dip, its a wonderful product! :D The eco meter has been great. Im getting just shy of 25mpg city which is better than the factory stats for my car. The cool thing about the eco meter is that it kinda trains you to be lighter on the gas, it goes from red(stepping hard on the gas) to yellow to green (where you want to be to save fuel). And I just think it kinda looks awesome :) It also displays mph, rpms, instant mpg, average mpg.
Attachments
IMG_20150817_151706 (1).jpg
IMG_20150817_151706 (1).jpg (68.22 KiB) Viewed 18906 times
-window tints
-trailer hitch
ctgottapee

Post by ctgottapee »

goodvibes05 wrote:
gtv237 wrote:

2010 Vibe 2.4L 45k miles
Here is a pic of the eco meter in my vibe. Thinking about plasti-dipping the eco meter to match the rest! (Also highly recommend plasti-dip, its a wonderful product! :D The eco meter has been great. Im getting just shy of 25mpg city which is better than the factory stats for my car. The cool thing about the eco meter is that it kinda trains you to be lighter on the gas, it goes from red(stepping hard on the gas) to yellow to green (where you want to be to save fuel). And I just think it kinda looks awesome :) It also displays mph, rpms, instant mpg, average mpg.
Thx, looks good.
Looking at diff options, I've been looking at the scanguage as it will show you codes and let you reset too, along with mpg, although i like this eco guage.
My 1993 Cadillac has a mpg guage, I don't know why a 2009 vehicle can't accomplish this simple task.
goodvibes05

Post by goodvibes05 »

ctgottapee wrote:
goodvibes05 wrote:
gtv237 wrote:First post here! Engine bay cleaning, removed some horrible scratches with Meguiars Ultimate Compound, and installed my new EcoMeter (awesome). Currently getting 23.7 MPG average...hmm I think I have some lead in my shoe ;) I know I can get the milage up higher. More updates soon!

2010 Vibe 2.4L 45k miles
Thx, looks good.
Looking at diff options, I've been looking at the scanguage as it will show you codes and let you reset too, along with mpg, although i like this eco guage.
My 1993 Cadillac has a mpg guage, I don't know why a 2009 vehicle can't accomplish this simple task.[/quote]

I was looking at Scan Gauge too. Decided on this one honestly based on much better looks and lower price point. Eventually I am going to install an app radio 4 from pioneer. There is an app on there called DashCommand which connects to the OBD-II like EcoMeter and will show everything that the scan gauge does. Totally agree they (pontiac/toyota) could have included a cheap display to show us Vibe owners the stats that our cars computer is already collecting. Oh well, still fun to tinker with and still love my vibe for what it is, economical and reliable transportation.
-window tints
-trailer hitch
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Started it up for the first time in 8 days. :lol:

The Vibe got some TLC today. As did the rest of the fleet throughout the weekend. It's been a good weekend for them but I sure am tired.

Wash, TrimShine on the cladding and some detail spray. Cleaned up the inside a bit. Still saddened by the continuing paint degradation and knowing there's nothing I can do about it. :(

Image Image
Nathankenney94

Post by Nathankenney94 »

Changed my oil last night and drained the gearbox because I was intrested how it would look since losing 3rd and 4th and there was maybe only a quarter of a quart in it.
gtv237

Post by gtv237 »

Seen what G8 wheels would look like on it :lol:

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

gtv237 wrote:Seen what G8 wheels would look like on it :lol:

I like!
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

Looking good ! U always seem to find wheels that look great your Vibe 8-) What are they ?
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

cptnsolo77 wrote:Looking good ! U always seem to find wheels that look great your Vibe 8-) What are they ?
ASA LS5's
gtv237

Post by gtv237 »

vibenvy wrote: I like!
Too bad it could never happen! I could throw lower profile tires on them but the bolt pattern would still be off. 5x100mm vs 5x120mm.

Just for fun here's what my vibe would look like with semi tires.

ctgottapee

Post by ctgottapee »

a culmination of little projects finished this weekend, now to finish the rear light upgrade

Chrome stripped the rear valence (also some of the front grill)
Replaced exhaust with Magnaflow cat back
Removed rear wiper [removed motor after, looking for ideal plug still]
Debadged rear
added genvibe decal
Installed GM rear bumper protector
vibeRearsm.jpg
vibeRearsm.jpg (107.15 KiB) Viewed 18757 times
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

ctgottapee wrote:Chrome stripped the rear valence (also some of the front grill)
Debadged rear
added genvibe decal
Looks good! It looks weird to me without the wiper and the arrowhead badge though :P. Why did you decide to remove all the badging except the AWD?
vibrologist

Post by vibrologist »

Today I reattached the passenger side door cladding. The hardest part was finding the 9 plastic fasteners. I looked at the Toyota dealer, parts department. No luck. He sent me to the body shop. No luck. They send me to the GM dealer. I stopped at the GM body shop. No luck. They sent me to the GM parts department. Eureka!!!! Parts number 9484 8834 and only $5.71 ea! That's only $51.39 + tax.
Thanks, but no thanks! I went to O' Reilley's. No luck. But I bought a roll of 3M super strength molding tape for $8.01. Then I went to NAPA and there they were in packs of 7 at $9.12 per pack, Balkamp Nr.: 665-2849. I checked if the fasteners lined up correctly before removing the cover film from the molding tape.
Vibe door cladding fasteners and tape.jpg
Vibe door cladding fasteners and tape.jpg (71.5 KiB) Viewed 18737 times
Vibe door cladding with new fasteners and tape.jpg
Vibe door cladding with new fasteners and tape.jpg (85.59 KiB) Viewed 18737 times
Vibe door cladding finished.jpg
Vibe door cladding finished.jpg (52.67 KiB) Viewed 18737 times
Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476
ctgottapee

Post by ctgottapee »

vibenvy wrote:
ctgottapee wrote:Chrome stripped the rear valence (also some of the front grill)
Debadged rear
added genvibe decal
Looks good! It looks weird to me without the wiper and the arrowhead badge though :P. Why did you decide to remove all the badging except the AWD?
Once I discovered the emblem holes, I saved the AWD in case I move it over the holes.
My process to remove the other letters messed them up pretty good; high heat from a heat gun and they literally fell off, glue and all, but deformed the letters a bit so they are kinda useless.

Finally found a good plug for the wiper hole, and I like the cleaner look

You can't reach the emblem holes from the interior; the welded on interior metal structure doesn't really have any holes
cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

Replaced 3rd brake light. Didnt even know it was out until a member posted about it. 921 bulb. Easy to forget. Old bulb was BLACK !!! :lol:

http://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2008_ ... rake_light
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
Rayven01

Post by Rayven01 »

Replaced front struts with KYB's. They were long overdue. They've been well worn for several thousand miles and the left one recently leaked down and started bouncing badly. Rides like new now. It was a very easy job; three hours using loaner spring compressors from O'Reilly's and hand tools. Tempted to do the rears as well but they haven't leaked yet and I just dread having to tear out the back seat and pretty much every other rear interior piece just to get at the mounts.
Image  Image
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

Rayven01 wrote:Replaced front struts with KYB's. They were long overdue. They've been well worn for several thousand miles and the left one recently leaked down and started bouncing badly. Rides like new now. It was a very easy job; three hours using loaner spring compressors from O'Reilly's and hand tools. Tempted to do the rears as well but they haven't leaked yet and I just dread having to tear out the back seat and pretty much every other rear interior piece just to get at the mounts.
Seats have to come out in a gen2? That doesn't sound right
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

thebarber wrote:Seats have to come out in a gen2? That doesn't sound right
The rear seat needs to be removed in order to remove all the cargo area plastic pieces.
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

vibenvy wrote:
thebarber wrote:Seats have to come out in a gen2? That doesn't sound right
The rear seat needs to be removed in order to remove all the cargo area plastic pieces.
Ick.

I removed my roof basket today as I'm commuting 1h each way for work.

tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

I love it! Your kids turned your Vibe into a traveling billboard :lol: You're insurance rates should drop now :roll:
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"