BLITZ has a supercharger for the 2ZZ-GE

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
d_m_kolb

BLITZ has a supercharger for the 2ZZ-GE

Post by d_m_kolb »

I'm all ways looking for parts for the Matrix and Vibe so I can pass on the info here to the members. I just found this info on the BLITZ website. This is a quote of the BLITZ website.quote:The BLITZ Compressor system was designed to give maximum h orsepower and torque without sacrificing reliablility and drivability. All BLITZ compressor units come complete ready to install and oil filled for trouble free maintance. All kits are designed to be fuel efficient and highly responsive. All compressors are electronically controlled by throttle response and engine load. All kits come complete with air filter and a tuned ECU for air fuel ratio management.The kit is TBA (To be announced) but it's on it's way and they list it on there website. I also found where there was a supercharger kit being made for a 1NZ-FE. Maybe they mean the 1ZZ-FE toyota engine. If so all the base Vibe owners will have a supercharger available also.I have heard rumers the kit will run around $5,000. That's a little high in my opinion. If that number is right you might be better off going with a West Covina Turbo kit that run $1,500 cheaper. I have e-mailed them asking for more info. I'll post anything else I find out here.http://www.blitz-na.comhttp://www.blitz ... harger.htm
old man winter

Re: BLITZ has a supercharger for the 2ZZ-GE (d_m_kolb)

Post by old man winter »

Cool, keep us GT boys dreaming.........maybe just maybe. I guess that the only way is to drive to the US for a holiday and come back with one under the hood.
d_m_kolb

Re: BLITZ has a supercharger for the 2ZZ-GE (old man winter)

Post by d_m_kolb »

Blitz replyed to a e-mail I sent them and said they are working on one and hope to have it avalibale in the next few months. They wouldn't give me any other info on it though. I'll check back in a couple months.
DVDvibe

Re: BLITZ has a supercharger for the 2ZZ-GE (d_m_kolb)

Post by DVDvibe »

Did they ever say if they were working on one for us base vibers? If they are that expensive though, I think I would rather go with turbo. Any good performance numbers from them?
d_m_kolb

Re: BLITZ has a supercharger for the 2ZZ-GE (DVDvibe)

Post by d_m_kolb »

They had something about the base Vibe on there website but said nothing about it in the e-mail. Yes for the $5,000 I think there price is going to be your much better off going with the West Covina turbo and they have performance stats listed on there website so you'll know where you will be sitting HP wise.