Electric Blower for the Vibe and Matrix

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
old man winter

Electric Blower for the Vibe and Matrix

Post by old man winter »

Look what I found on ebay. Whats up with this, This can't possibly work.Fits Toyota Matrix and Pontiac Vibe This is a complete kit to add a new electric blower to you car’s intake system. This is the same idea as a turbo or supercharger except this does not use power to make power. It uses a small electrical draw from your battery. This supercharger delivers up to 240 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of airflow when activated! It delivers 150 CFM of pressure under no load. Why spend thousands in a conventional turbo or supercharger when you can have similar gains for much much less money and keep your factory warrantyFrequently asked questions & answersQ: How long does the installation take and how hard is it? A: Installation should take around 30minutes and requires no mechanical experience. The kit comes complete with installation instructionsQ: How and when should I turn it on?A: Included with the kit is a toggle switch which wch ill activate and deactivate the blower and be mounted inside the cabin of the car. The blower should only be turned on at full throttle. Q: Can you really feel the difference?A: Yes, you can really feel the difference, yes it does really work.Can be installed or uninstalled in less than an hour so no worries when you decide to sell your car or when your lease is up. This kit can be used with almost any aftermarket air filter or stock air box, an aftermarket intake is recommended. You can turn the supercharger on and off with a flip of a switch from inside your car.....no need to pop your hood or anything. Included in the kit : - Electric Blower - Activation switch (to control the Electric Turbo Supercharger) - Electric Wiring - Hose Clamps- Instructions Terms & Conditions: Email me at Mail4Ebay@aol.com if you have any questions We reserve the right to void the auction under fraudulent circumstances. Please bid if you intend to complete the transaction. Invoice will send to winning bidders via email within 24 hours after the auction. Payment must be received within 10 days from the date I sent my invoice. All sales are final. Negative feedback will be posted for non-paid bidders regardless of any excuse. **** Shipping Information: Shipping & Handling Fee is $9.95 within the U.S. Check out my other auctions to save money on shipping Items will usually ship within 2-3 business days after the payment received. All orders are sent by USPS Mail. Payment Information: PayPal, Cash, Money Order, Cashier Check are accepted I am a verified PayPal member You will be emailed shortly after the close of the auction with payment info [Modified by old man winter, 5:19 PM 8/14/2002]
[Modified by old man winter, 6:25 PM 8/14/2002]
NovaResource

Re: Electric Blower for the Vibe and Matrix (old man winter)

Post by NovaResource »

Don't you believe it! Nothing is for free especially horsepower. That "blower" doesn't put out enough airflow to make extra power. If anything, it would be a restriction. Getting an electrical "blower" to force feed an engine requires alot of electrical power. More than your charging system could supply and it would strain the engine to spin the alternator.
old man winter

Re: Electric Blower for the Vibe and Matrix (NovaResource)

Post by old man winter »

I thought so, I think you would need 500 plus c.f.m. to make a change.
d_m_kolb

Re: Electric Blower for the Vibe and Matrix (old man winter)

Post by d_m_kolb »

Most of the electric turbo or superchargers you will find don't work at all, but this one actually does work and has been dynoed be a friend of mine.http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=158