Turbo charged 09 pontiac vibe

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
vibe_mike

Turbo charged 09 pontiac vibe

Post by vibe_mike »

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a complete bolt on turbo kit for my 09 1.8l vibe. I've had it for over a month, and have had no problems. Has given me great gains, and have no complaints about it. It is reasonably priced and can be installed in 1-2 days, of steady work. If anyone is interested in it here is the link...........

http://www.turbokits.com/Toyota/Matrix/ ... _Kit/1973/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The entire turbokits.com staff was really nice and helped me out with all my questions.

Their is also another guy on the matrix forums (not sure if anyone is a member there) who has done it.
KITT222

Re: Turbo charged 09 pontiac vibe

Post by KITT222 »

Cool! Turbo 09. Do you have any pictures of the install? Do you know how much power you gained? Did you have access to a lift to help with the install, or did you do it in your driveway?
vibe_mike

Post by vibe_mike »

Pictures of the install no, pictures of the kit in my car yes, except their to big to upload on here so I have to take some new ones. I installed it at a shop, because it needs to be tuned after, so I had access to a lift, but it is something you could do on your driveway if you have a jack and jack stands, and than will just need a tow to a shop for a dyno tune and potential welds (depending on exhaust). I am at 215hp from the stock 135 (I believe that's stock hp)
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

vibe_mike wrote:Pictures of the install no, pictures of the kit in my car yes, except their to big to upload on here so I have to take some new ones. I installed it at a shop, because it needs to be tuned after, so I had access to a lift, but it is something you could do on your driveway if you have a jack and jack stands, and than will just need a tow to a shop for a dyno tune and potential welds (depending on exhaust). I am at 215hp from the stock 135 (I believe that's stock hp)
That's a decent increase. Some tips on posting pics can be found here--> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=41835" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

That turbo 09 blue matrix is an auto, too

That's 215whp vs the ~115whp that come stock...