emanage..

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
04chargedvibe

emanage..

Post by 04chargedvibe »

So ive been reading old post and everyons opinion on the emanage and unichip ect. and i just cant seem to make up my mind on which would be best to get if i went ahead with getting one. I hate to open another topic on this after reading all the old post but.. id like a few more opinions..
Salsa Guy

Re: emanage.. (04chargedvibe)

Post by Salsa Guy »

So you running a TRD SC or Turbo?
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
04chargedvibe

Re: emanage.. (rmckinjr)

Post by 04chargedvibe »

running the S/C and thinking about switching to a intake. have dc header and custom exauhst
Salsa Guy

Re: emanage.. (04chargedvibe)

Post by Salsa Guy »

Unichip is perhaps the easist to install. People have sworn by them and at them. The come with a preconfigured tune. It can be adjusted but only by a Unichip Tuner (they cost about $800). Greddy EMB/EMU is certainly more expensive after the buying the unit (about $700 new) then a wiring harness (about $300). Then either you need to tune it or have someone else do it. THere's other options out there like AEM, Comcon and etc.
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
BlueCrush

Re: emanage.. (rmckinjr)

Post by BlueCrush »

The Camcon, alone, cannot be used with the S/C. It can only be used as an add-on with the TRD S/C ECU or E-manage(s). The Camcon cannot adjust ignition timing. It can only adjust A/F ratio and Intake Cam position setting.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD