help on 05 s/c

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
flash

help on 05 s/c

Post by flash »

i have installed s/c on o5 vibe base. up to wiring ecu. any help would be highly appreciated.
BlueCrush

Re: help on 05 s/c (flash)

Post by BlueCrush »

Great! Welcome to GenVibe!! Might help to list what issues you are having. You installing an EMB, EMU or AEM?
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
flash

Re: help on 05 s/c (BlueCrush)

Post by flash »

i installed GM s/c kit 12498927. during install realized the kit is for 04 throttle body. mine has no cables; so, i got an adapter to keep original tb.ran engine to ckeck for leaks, none noted. began wiring fifth injector and saw that no other wiring match my car or the instuctions for the 04. i'm not sure if i can use larger injectors and have the car remaped, or if i have to use the s/c ecu.if the latter, then i need to know what wires go where. if i had a good schematic, i beleive i could re pin all the connectors. but holy crap. i'd love to find the right wire harness and just plug it in and go.thank youflash
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

If you have an '05+ vibe and are using the S/C, you will need to dump the 5th injector run with 2ZZ injectors and us an EMB, EMU or AEM piggyback to control the fuel and timing.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
flash

Re: help on 05 s/c (BlueCrush)

Post by flash »

can you send me a parts list, what ever you recomend. i'm getting no talking to the technitians. they say i have to choose. if only i knew enough about all this, i would. please tell me the simplist setup. oh, injectors...there appears to be more than one 05 2zz motor. i don't know what to get.
flash

Post by flash »

thanks bluecrush. i've installed the 2zz injectors. already better. now i'm waiting for the tuner to help narrow down witch fuel controler to get. i'm under the impression that once it's in, i'll have to get it mapped and tuned. let me know if can get one premapped and not have to tune and dyno please. again, thanks for the help. i've always dealt with big older cars, so the newer stuff is ruff going.
rollavvti06

Post by rollavvti06 »

good choice on the 2zz injectors im running the e mange blue on my super charger cause its the cheaper one and i can send you a base map to run it
corolla supercharged
flash

Re: (rollavvti06)

Post by flash »

that's the best news i've gotten in weeks. the map will get things rolling again. let me know what you need from me. i'm not sure how you'll send it.