New 1zz/2zz community. All about performance!!!

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
deercelica

New 1zz/2zz community. All about performance!!!

Post by deercelica »

Hey guys, i'm not 100% sure about the rules about posting other forums over here on genvibe, but newcelica, along with 9thgen seem pretty cool about it,..I'm starting a community/message boards. Its aimed to bring all the ZZ series motors together regardless of pontiac, lotus or toyota mr-s, corolla matrix or celica. 1zz or 2zz, for pure performance information. I mean on each board (newcelica, 9thgen, matrixowners, lotustalk, monkeytuner, gen vibe) there is a wealth of knowledge about performance, problem is, its hard for a celica guy to make it on a lotus board, and a lotus guy to make it on a vibe board. For example, we have a couple of guys on newcelica making 400-500WHP out of the 2zz, and more than hand full in the 275-350WHP range that rarely branch out to other forums, i'm hoping to get people to come over and share knowledge. The link is http://zz-series.com. The community is very new, as its only been up a couple of days, no one has even really heard of it. I'm hoping once its up, some very respected members will join in, MWR, Boosted2.0, maybe smaay or brad, and any of you hardcore tuner/gearhead guys over here. Spread the word! There are alot of guru's out there on other boards, bringing you all together is benifit to everyone!http://zz-series.comAnd to the mods, i'm not selling anything or trying to make cash, the site is ad-free infact, simply letting people know its out there. This is a pure hobby site. If this is against policy, then take it down, and i'm sorry for the trouble.Thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing you stopping by!
// NX Wet kit, Wiseco 12.5:1 forged pistons, Crower Chromoly stroker connecting rods, 1zz-fe crank, Darton Dry Sleeved block, MWR rear main seal, MWR Rod Bearings and Main Bearings, ARP head and main stud kits, CircuitWorx Oil Pump gears, ACT HD clutch, Greddy Emanage Ultimate, AEM Cold air intake, De-cat, de-muffler, B&M short shift, Ported stock header... On the way; NGK AFX wideband, MWR Valves and Valve springs.2.0l 2ZZ-GE 6SPD. Built 12.5:1 N/A
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

hey that is a sweet idea. I was always looking for performance parts and upgrades but not one site had it all. Id have to jump around to 4 sites to get a lot of info. I think the performance minded ZZ people here will like this as it makes it easier for them to find out more about their engine!Thanks for doing that!
kevera

Re: (northvibe)

Post by kevera »

I like the idea too.It would be great for all the info to be on 1 site.I'm in.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
deercelica

Post by deercelica »

Good news guys! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there!
// NX Wet kit, Wiseco 12.5:1 forged pistons, Crower Chromoly stroker connecting rods, 1zz-fe crank, Darton Dry Sleeved block, MWR rear main seal, MWR Rod Bearings and Main Bearings, ARP head and main stud kits, CircuitWorx Oil Pump gears, ACT HD clutch, Greddy Emanage Ultimate, AEM Cold air intake, De-cat, de-muffler, B&M short shift, Ported stock header... On the way; NGK AFX wideband, MWR Valves and Valve springs.2.0l 2ZZ-GE 6SPD. Built 12.5:1 N/A
02csnow

Re: (deercelica)

Post by 02csnow »

I am in. Just signed up.
Bye Bye Vibe.............
BlueCrush

Re: (02csnow)

Post by BlueCrush »

Cool! Me too!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
keithvibe

Re: New 1zz/2zz community. All about performance!!! (deercelica)

Post by keithvibe »

got my screenname all sorted out
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
breezd

Post by breezd »

I'm there!
THEN: 2003 Pontiac Vibe GT * Lowered * CAI * Sound SystemNOW: 2005 Infiniti FX35 RWD * Stock
deercelica

Post by deercelica »

Looking forward to seeing all of you over there. we've picked up some lotus and a bundle of celica guys today aswell.Matrix and corolla owners really took a liking to it.
Raven

Post by Raven »

I'm there. I like the performance orientation rather than a social club.
deercelica

Re: (kevera)

Post by deercelica »

that vibe it beautiful, looking forward to seeing over on zzseries!
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

I'll Visit, but THIS is still Home!!
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

It will at least be another place to go when we get the great GenVibe outages from time to time.
joatmon

Re: (Raven)

Post by joatmon »

Quote, originally posted by Raven »I'm there. I like the performance orientation rather than a social club.I see they have performance oriented topics like "the hot chicks thread!!!!" and the "Post Whoring!!! Woooo-Hooo!!! " thread I wonder how many HP that will add to the car
deercelica

Post by deercelica »

Every forum needs a little place to get away, the OT is just that, while the performance info is slowly piling up, we have to have place to hang out. Just wait, you'll find that NC.org'ers and 9thgencorolla members have ALOT of 2zz/1zz info to add. I've learned going to diffrent forums is like whole diffrent worlds, ther use totally diffrent parts and ideas, (which are totally compatable). I'm hoping you guys will get a chance to see this soon.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Alex, I didn't mean my comment to be anything against your new site, which is an excellent idea. and I really hope it becomes the nexus of ZZ info. I was only responding to Raven's comment, which I took as pissing on genvibe as only being a social club.
deercelica

Post by deercelica »

It's all good I was a little edgy since spyderchat members seen that there was a flame forum present in the off topic and they took off like school girls after carni rides. they where coming for OT/flame alone, which made me regret implementing it in the 1st place. I hope to see you all there OT or not! Seems like a cool bunch over here.
vibe Freak

Post by vibe Freak »

I am all signed up.
RFP1 17x8 , AFE Cold Air Intake, Helix Power Tower Plus, Eibach Sportline Springs with Tokico Blues, Progress sway bar, Alutec OEM Sized Lightened Crank Pulley full custom Magnaflow 2.5 header back exhaust and B&M tranny cooler E/S inserts Unichip.