My GXP Supercharged Vibe.

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
Celtic_Curse

My GXP Supercharged Vibe.

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Thought I would post Pics of the S/C and badges...so as to make it official.The S/C itself.The Whole Front EndHood Closed GXP emblemBack end badge.GaugesRemember this GXP is my creation since they don't actually make one.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
Raven

Re: My GXP Supercharged Vibe. (Celtic_Curse)

Post by Raven »

I see you have the custom Calgary windshield too.
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

The cracked windsheild is a standard accesory here, why replace when it will be cracked again in a week. Oh this would be my 5th windsheild now.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

looks good man..what are you gonna do about that engine cover? should try and find that trd cf one..or even the one from the GT's
kunkstyle

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by kunkstyle »

Quote, originally posted by Raven »I see you have the custom Calgary windshield too. Gotta get me one of those.
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
Lancer

Re: My GXP Supercharged Vibe. (Celtic_Curse)

Post by Lancer »

Needs just a little more work to be a gxp. Like the gauges and the monitor, though.
18" Enkei's & Kumho Ecsta's-------UNICHIP Eibach Sport springs----------Morroso oil pan Injen CAI & Oil cap----------Stage 2 FI cams Custom Exhaust-----------TRD Supercharger AEM alt. pulley -------JSP Carbon Fiber hood 380cc injectors----DC Sports ceramic header
wyatt89

Post by wyatt89 »

Sweeeeeeet, I'm not diggin the cover though...Oh, and that's a cool AFR gauge!
'04 lava GTSRI, Progress rear sway bar, Infinity reference backs, components in the front, Infinity Kappa 124.7w sub, Alphasonik 600rms@2ohms for the sub, alpine head unit, worst paint ever!
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

no wonder you've been rather quiet as of late.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Celtic_Curse

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Quote, originally posted by WaveAction »looks good man..what are you gonna do about that engine cover? should try and find that trd cf one..or even the one from the GT'sI looked at that but I don't like the way it sits either. The Factory one looks tough even using the template and dremel to cut it. I'll figure out something for it though.
Celtic_Curse

Re: (AKLGT)

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Quote, originally posted by AKLGT »no wonder you've been rather quiet as of late. You know what they say..watch out for the silent ones lol. Normaly I don't like posting pics on here, but thought I should show that I actually did it. Its funny driving around town now, I have guys in their Mustangs pulling up asking if its Supercharged and the ricers are avoiding pulling up beside me. Its fun having this thing installed but still got more work to do.