Turbo Kit on EBay

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
skylinedrifter

Turbo Kit on EBay

Post by skylinedrifter »

I am thinking about picking this up but want some opinions. I can afford this kit... but I don't know if it's a "Too Good to be True" scenario.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWD1VTurbo kit include:T3/T4 Hybrid turbochargerGodspeed Type-L intercooler core (20.5x9x2.75)Universal 2.5" aluminum piping with silicone hose and clampsStainless steel turbo manifold (1ZZ-FE motor)Blowoff ValveFuel pressure regulatorOil return line and fitting5 bolt downpipe flangeT3/T4 Turbocharger specs:Inlet: 3"Outlet: 2"Bearing type: Wet float bearingOil inlet: 1/8 nptMax PSI capacity: 27PSICompressor: .50 ARTurbine: .63 ARCompressor wheel: * .57T Compressor wheel * Exducer: 3" * Inducer: 2"Turbine wheel: * .63 AR Turbine wheel * Exducer: 2.2" * Inducer: 2.58"Flange type: T3 flangeDownpipe flange Type: 5 bolt standard (.58)Max horsepower: 350HPNOTE: Customer is required to custom fit the intercooler pipings and make a custom downpipe in order to make this turbo kit work.
kevera

Re: Turbo Kit on EBay (skylinedrifter)

Post by kevera »

ebay turbo=JUNKDon't waste your moneyBuy this onehttp://www.turbo-kits.com/matrix_turbo_kits.htmlThere's a reason it's only a thousand bucks.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
Raven

Re: Turbo Kit on EBay (kevera)

Post by Raven »

They have also been posted here more times than the HP they produce. AAAARgh!
skylinedrifter

Post by skylinedrifter »

*sigh*Honestly, I'd prefer a SC since I want better low-end performance but they're so expensive. A $1,000 turbo is affordable. Couldn't somebody soothe me with his sweet, sweet lies?
kunkstyle

Post by kunkstyle »

When I saw the thread title I was waiting to see the electric fan in the air intake.
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
Lancer

Post by Lancer »

You also need some sort of engine managment and a bung installed in your oil pan. So with al the custom work you'll need done for this kit to work, you might end up paying more then the ones Kevera posted.
18" Enkei's & Kumho Ecsta's-------UNICHIP Eibach Sport springs----------Morroso oil pan Injen CAI & Oil cap----------Stage 2 FI cams Custom Exhaust-----------TRD Supercharger AEM alt. pulley -------JSP Carbon Fiber hood 380cc injectors----DC Sports ceramic header
skylinedrifter

Re: Turbo Kit on EBay (kunkstyle)

Post by skylinedrifter »

lol... give me SOME credit, bro! I'm cheap, not stupid.
Srouxd

Post by Srouxd »

This one doesn't work on the base models does it? the 1ZZ-fe Motor is what I have, i need a turbo for that, plus an ecu tune for a 2006 automatic.