Rarely hit Redline

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
Petrucci914

Re: (kevera)

Post by Petrucci914 »

Got a different MAF.......no improvement.I think it's the tranny. I'm going to start taking it easy so it doesn't break too soon. Sometimes I can step on it and the transmission won't even react. If you're slowing down and it's trying to downshift and then you give it gas it basically freaks out and doesn't know what to do. And I don't think the bad idle is the IACV.......probably the torque converter is going. I'm scheduled to get the tranny cooler installed next week.........I guess I'll get their open and go from there. Time to waste more money! Yay!
2003 Pontiac Vibe Base - AutomaticTRD Supercharger w/ Smoothflow PulleyaFe Drop-in Filter - DC Sports HeaderFull 2.25" Exhaust -Magnaflow Catback + CatsOptima RedTop - Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler
kevera

Re: (Petrucci914)

Post by kevera »

That sucks dude.You have to pay to play.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
Petrucci914

Re: (kevera)

Post by Petrucci914 »

eh. I don't wanna play anymore. Things never deliver what you expected.
2003 Pontiac Vibe Base - AutomaticTRD Supercharger w/ Smoothflow PulleyaFe Drop-in Filter - DC Sports HeaderFull 2.25" Exhaust -Magnaflow Catback + CatsOptima RedTop - Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler
keithvibe

Re: (Petrucci914)

Post by keithvibe »

just a shot in the dark... ever think it's the piggy back causing the problemNM.. read page 1... lol HAHAHA... don't mine me I am going to go play with my coils LOL
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.