The right plugs

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
vibe Freak

The right plugs

Post by vibe Freak »

I just put these little bad boys in to day. Night and day difference I was running NGK's before and the car was ping under light acceleration and in the heat. Yes heat I live in AZ. So if you are not running these plugs get them in the car A.S.A.P. It idles much better and the acceleration is out of this world. Denso Iridium IK20 5304 set gap @ 0.8mm or 0.032”
RFP1 17x8 , AFE Cold Air Intake, Helix Power Tower Plus, Eibach Sportline Springs with Tokico Blues, Progress sway bar, Alutec OEM Sized Lightened Crank Pulley full custom Magnaflow 2.5 header back exhaust and B&M tranny cooler E/S inserts Unichip.
BLAQJAQ

Re: The right plugs (vibe Freak)

Post by BLAQJAQ »

Just to add a footnote here and give you guys another option:NGK G-Power Platinum Spark Plugs ZFR6Specifically built for direct ignition engines like VVTi.. The correct spec of spark plug to use for 1zz and 2ZZ!
- VORTECH SUPERCHARGER- GREDDY E-MANAGE BLUE- MSD IGNITION MAP SENSOR- RSM RACING CUSTOM FRONT STRUT TOWER BRACE - RSM RACING CUSTOM CAT BACK EXHAUST - RSM RACING CUSTOM BIG BRAKE KIT- B&G LOWERING SPRINGS - ENKEI 18" RSV GUN METAL ROLLERS MACHINED LIP - SIRIUS SATTELLITE RADIO- ALPINE IVA-W200 2-DIN DVD/CD/AV Head Unit - ALPINE REAR FLIP DOWN MONITOR