?? on Vibe throttle body

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
vehicle_5

?? on Vibe throttle body

Post by vehicle_5 »

I am doing a bit of research on the GM supercharger. I will be swapping it from the Vibe to my Celica. I need to know when I get the Vibe supercharger will I need to use the Vibe's throttle body as well?? Or can I still use my stock Celica TB??Also, since I'll still need to use my stock MAFS, will my CAI still work with the Vibe's TB??Thanks
Mods:S2K antenna, PPE Race Header, INVIDIA exhaust, Injen CAI, APR fr. bar, Megan rear bar, Beatrush Underpanel, OEM carbon hood & 18" WedsSport'sCardomain
vehicle_5

Post by vehicle_5 »

Got that covered with an Apex'i Power FC unit.So you're saying I will still be able to use my Celicas TB?Raven, did you erase you're post or something??
Mods:S2K antenna, PPE Race Header, INVIDIA exhaust, Injen CAI, APR fr. bar, Megan rear bar, Beatrush Underpanel, OEM carbon hood & 18" WedsSport'sCardomain
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

you just have a 1zz right? I think it should be the same TB.
Raven

Re: (vehicle_5)

Post by Raven »

Quote, originally posted by vehicle_5 »Raven, did you erase you're post or something??Yup.
vehicle_5

Post by vehicle_5 »

^um.. ok.Yes I have the 1ZZ engine. Thanks for everyones help!