Where's our Lancer?

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
Petrucci914

Where's our Lancer?

Post by Petrucci914 »

It's been a whole month since he's been on. That's a bit unlike him, isn't it? I know there were talks about him moving again, but even so.
2003 Pontiac Vibe Base - AutomaticTRD Supercharger w/ Smoothflow PulleyaFe Drop-in Filter - DC Sports HeaderFull 2.25" Exhaust -Magnaflow Catback + CatsOptima RedTop - Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler
kevera

Re: Where's our Lancer? (Petrucci914)

Post by kevera »

Don't you live close to him and have his phone number.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
Petrucci914

Re: Where's our Lancer? (kevera)

Post by Petrucci914 »

Yes, but I'm not about to get the certified stalker status. hehe.
2003 Pontiac Vibe Base - AutomaticTRD Supercharger w/ Smoothflow PulleyaFe Drop-in Filter - DC Sports HeaderFull 2.25" Exhaust -Magnaflow Catback + CatsOptima RedTop - Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler
Kamikaze

Post by Kamikaze »

Just say something simple like, talk around the site and have noticed you haven't been around for over a month.... everything ok? Just checking up on ya...
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Lancer

Post by Lancer »

Still alive and kickin' (removed). (poor 1.8T Jetta, and me hauling ALL my snow tires in the back. )Sorry guys, either my daughter or I downloaded a virus and it took a while to fix the 'puter. Ended up reformatting the hard drive. Everything much better now except I still don't have any sound from my speakers so you have to talk slowly so I can read your lips. Also having family issues on da wife's side. They're ALL CRAZY PEOPLE!! Get out of my house!! Anyone know how to squeeze 11 people into a very small 2 bedroom lower? When there's 3 other much larger houses they can stay at!? Yeah, life sucks right now at the Lancer Mansion. Had fun during the snow storm Sat. night! I love my snow tires!!! The guy in the big Dodge 4x4 truck was trying so hard to stay in front of me, spinning all four tires. I was able to just Cruise right on by in 6 inches of snow. Only bad thing was that I sorta ripped off my splash shield just in-front of my oil pan. But a couple of plastic buttons will fix that.Thanks for the concern! I appreciate that!!
18" Enkei's & Kumho Ecsta's-------UNICHIP Eibach Sport springs----------Morroso oil pan Injen CAI & Oil cap----------Stage 2 FI cams Custom Exhaust-----------TRD Supercharger AEM alt. pulley -------JSP Carbon Fiber hood 380cc injectors----DC Sports ceramic header
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

lancer are you still lowered in this winter? so far my car has been fine height wise but the snow tires help a ton! but i couldnt of driven in this last snow fall until it was plowed cuz it was like a foot at least!
Lancer

Re: (northvibe)

Post by Lancer »

Yeah, the car is still lowered. But the snow tires I got are actually an inch or so taller than my 18" summer tires. They just fint inside the wheel well. Heavy as all hell, too! So they suck when it's dry and some acura wants to race.I was easily able to drive through the 6-8" of snow we had, pluse the 2 foot snow banks that the polows made at all the intersections.
18" Enkei's & Kumho Ecsta's-------UNICHIP Eibach Sport springs----------Morroso oil pan Injen CAI & Oil cap----------Stage 2 FI cams Custom Exhaust-----------TRD Supercharger AEM alt. pulley -------JSP Carbon Fiber hood 380cc injectors----DC Sports ceramic header
Kamikaze

Re: (Lancer)

Post by Kamikaze »

Good to see ole Lancer is doing ok!Quote, originally posted by Lancer »Also having family issues on da wife's side. They're ALL CRAZY PEOPLE!! Get out of my house!! That's gotta be something with in laws.. cause my wife's fam is crazy too.... she can't believe how easy my family is.. no nothing compared to hers...
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Petrucci914

Re: (Kamikaze)

Post by Petrucci914 »

Glad to see you're alive. I'm starting to think about getting snow tires. I'm not doing too well with traction, especially with the supercharger now.I'm going to be home for a 1.5 weeks around Christmas/New Years. We'll have to see about maybe hanging out. It probably won't be the best time for cruising, though.
Merzbow

Re: (Lancer)

Post by Merzbow »

*sigh of relief
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
Lancer

Re: (Petrucci914)

Post by Lancer »

That would be cool. Pretty buisy lately with all the family drama going on. And this last Tuesday I got into a huge fight with my supervisor, so now I'm looking for a new job. He's been harrassing me since the middle of summer playing little power trip games and messing with me. It finally boiled over and I gave him a dose of his own medicine and he couldn't take it. Everyone got a good laugh watching him melt down.