used SC forsale on ebay...

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
keithvibe

used SC forsale on ebay...

Post by keithvibe »

too pricey for an incomplete setup in my opionion.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...45300
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
BlueCrush

Re: used SC forsale on ebay... (keithvibe)

Post by BlueCrush »

They would be lucky to get half what they are asking.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
northvibe

Re: used SC forsale on ebay... (BlueCrush)

Post by northvibe »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »They would be lucky to get half what they are asking. +1 to a true story
Raven

Re: used SC forsale on ebay... (northvibe)

Post by Raven »

It looks kind of rough. Bought used and he never installed it but it's in good working condition?
Kamikaze

Re: used SC forsale on ebay... (Raven)

Post by Kamikaze »

I'd give $1k for it, but that's it.
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Petrucci914

Re: used SC forsale on ebay... (Kamikaze)

Post by Petrucci914 »

$2000!? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahhahahaha!
2003 Pontiac Vibe Base - AutomaticTRD Supercharger w/ Smoothflow PulleyaFe Drop-in Filter - DC Sports HeaderFull 2.25" Exhaust -Magnaflow Catback + CatsOptima RedTop - Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler
keithvibe

Re: used SC forsale on ebay... (Petrucci914)

Post by keithvibe »

You know what I had a thought... The guy is trying to scam us. He bought it not a few weeks ago.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...&rd=1He won it for 610 bucks... and now hes trying to sell it for 2000.00It's the same one I was out bid on by 10.bucks Everyone send this joker an email telling him were to go PLEASE! HAHAwow... some people.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
kevera

Post by kevera »

Good find.Send him a nasty email,saying we will kick his (removed).
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
Raven

Re: used SC forsale on ebay... (kevera)

Post by Raven »

What's wrong with a guy trying to make a few bucks? He got it for $610.00, that was a steal. I don't think he bought it to install on his Corolla, he bought it to resell for a profit. $2,000.00 is a ridiculous starting price. He should hold on to it until spring and then sell it when everyone has the mod bug.
kevera

Re: used SC forsale on ebay... (Raven)

Post by kevera »

1390 bucks to be exact.I say we string him up and burn him at the stake.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
keithvibe

Re: used SC forsale on ebay...

Post by keithvibe »

I hope Nobody buys it... and if they do buy it for 2g's I hope they blow the engine. In it's current state.. missing parts hard to say whats missing from the photos of this auction or the other but with missing parts about all that Supercharger is worth is 1k in it's current state. If someone was to buy it for 2g's they will still have to buy a standalone unit such as emanage thats a nice 500bill right there because the trd unit is hacked to peices. Your up to 2500bucks then its also missing what looks like the fifth injector and the new thermostat. Not to mention the install if you can't do it yourself.There was a guy on 9thgen selling a Complete Supercharge with additional parts for 2000k. He ended up parting it out. But my point is it was a complete setup with the smaller pulley even and that 90bucks.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »I hope Nobody buys it... and if they do buy it for 2g's I hope they blow the engine. In it's current state.. missing parts hard to say whats missing from the photos of this auction or the other but with missing parts about all that Supercharger is worth is 1k in it's current state. If someone was to buy it for 2g's they will still have to buy a standalone unit such as emanage thats a nice 500bill right there because the trd unit is hacked to peices. Your up to 2500bucks then its also missing what looks like the fifth injector and the new thermostat. Not to mention the install if you can't do it yourself.There was a guy on 9thgen selling a Complete Supercharge with additional parts for 2000k. He ended up parting it out. But my point is it was a complete setup with the smaller pulley even and that 90bucks.AND the description isnt in english i dont think...... ok im all for making money but that kit at 2g...helllz na thats like 1g or less right there with missing crap