got writing back from sts

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
vibegtcouple

got writing back from sts

Post by vibegtcouple »

the made a turbo for all cars check out the matrixs in the pics rear moounted turbo looks good and sounds goodhttp://www.ststurbo.com/universal_system
Kamikaze

Re: got writing back from sts (vibegtcouple)

Post by Kamikaze »

I don't know if I like the placement of the turbo... something tells me it belongs under the hood...
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
Lancer

Re: got writing back from sts (Kamikaze)

Post by Lancer »

In the case of my bro-in-law's Mazda 6s, he's got ZERO room under the hood for a turbo unless it was custom. He was actually looking into one of these for his car. It looks pretty good. I bet the turbo lag sucks really bad!
18" Enkei's & Kumho Ecsta's-------UNICHIP Eibach Sport springs----------Morroso oil pan Injen CAI & Oil cap----------Stage 2 FI cams Custom Exhaust-----------TRD Supercharger AEM alt. pulley -------JSP Carbon Fiber hood 380cc injectors----DC Sports ceramic header
coldmm803

Re: got writing back from sts (Lancer)

Post by coldmm803 »

Quote, originally posted by Lancer » I bet the turbo lag sucks really bad! the testimonials suggest theres very little lag but i agree with you and would expect there to be more lag because theres more distance for the boosted gases to travel to get to the enginedont some of the twin turbo vettes use rear mounted turbos?
satur9

Re: got writing back from sts (coldmm803)

Post by satur9 »

i believe that vette uses the sts kit. the make a fair amount of kits.
look my sniggies, i had a strizz-oke in my brizz-ain okay,you know what im saying. so i cant move all good. but thanks for mentioning that .thank you very much.athf4evr. click here! you know you want to!!!