Has anyone wired the e-Manage Ultimate

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
mac99d

Has anyone wired the e-Manage Ultimate

Post by mac99d »

Has anyone wired the e-Manage Ultimate to their vibe or matrix yet? If so do you have any pics of it I can get? I think I have it figured out but want to make sure. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Petrucci914

Re: Has anyone wired the e-Manage Ultimate (mac99d)

Post by Petrucci914 »

Did you have any luck wiring this thing? I was looking at maybe getting the regular e-manage with the boomslang harness if I decide to part with the Unichip completely.
2003 Pontiac Vibe Base - AutomaticTRD Supercharger w/ Smoothflow PulleyaFe Drop-in Filter - DC Sports HeaderFull 2.25" Exhaust -Magnaflow Catback + CatsOptima RedTop - Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler
BlueCrush

Re: Has anyone wired the e-Manage Ultimate (mac99d)

Post by BlueCrush »

Hey, Jason. You turbo'd yet?
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
kevera

Re: Has anyone wired the e-Manage Ultimate (BlueCrush)

Post by kevera »

I'm curious about this too.BLAQJAQ was asking me about this,Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the ecu.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
Petrucci914

Re: Has anyone wired the e-Manage Ultimate (kevera)

Post by Petrucci914 »

I would just get the boomslang harness. NO WAY am I attempting to wire up that beast. But I wouldn't ge the ultimate, I'd get the standard one. That and the boomslang harness would be pretty close to the price of the unichip. And since you have to dynotune both if you're FI, it may be worth to go with the emanage.
2003 Pontiac Vibe Base - AutomaticTRD Supercharger w/ Smoothflow PulleyaFe Drop-in Filter - DC Sports HeaderFull 2.25" Exhaust -Magnaflow Catback + CatsOptima RedTop - Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler
kevera

Re: Has anyone wired the e-Manage Ultimate (Petrucci914)

Post by kevera »

It's not for me,it's for BLAQJAQ.Does anyone have the pin-out for the ECU.I am capable of wiring one up,that's what I do for a living.I'm not wasting my money on any of these piggy's because the gains are minimal.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
mac99d

Re: Has anyone wired the e-Manage Ultimate (kevera)

Post by mac99d »

It is done. My car now has a turbo, and Yes I have some pic’s of the ECU pin out
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coldmm803

Post by coldmm803 »

congrats on the turbo, how about some vids of it
Raven

Re: (coldmm803)

Post by Raven »

Or a couple of pics of the engine. What turbo setup are you using?
mac99d

Re: (Sunny)

Post by mac99d »

Don't have a Vid camera, but as soon as I can upload my pics I will share them. It Really sucks because I leave for Iraq next week. I was working really hard just to get it running before I left, and I almost lost hope when it was not running right. It ended up being my mistake, on injector one I had it on the wrong channel Blue /red not light blue red. now I just need to put a few miles on my new clutch it is a center force duel friction. So any ideas on where else I can up load my pics photobucket is taking forever. I will up load on matrix owners too.
Mac's Vibe.

drunkenmaxx

Re: (mac99d)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i use imagecave.com, it seems to work much faster than photobucket.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
BlueCrush

Re: (drunkenmaxx)

Post by BlueCrush »

Look forward to seeing pics of the Turbo. I'm assuming it is a Turbo-Kit's set-up? If so, you should be pushing 250+/- whp on your Vibe GT. Nice!!!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
mac99d

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by mac99d »

here we go, the wiring
Mac's Vibe.